Windows 10: Need help to remove a microsoft account

Discus and support Need help to remove a microsoft account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, I tried to click on a link directing to Microsoft Teams meeting through my email, it requires me to log in to a microsoft account. But the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nazarudin, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Nazarudin Win User

Need help to remove a microsoft account

Recently, I tried to click on a link directing to Microsoft Teams meeting through my email, it requires me to log in to a microsoft account. But the problem is that it automatically set the account which I am required to log on into as in the picture below. Apparently it automatically requires me to log in into "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" although I actually wanted to use another account but I can't seem to change account.

:)

Nazarudin, Nov 26, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 26, 2021
  3. Kari Win User
    Help Removing Microsoft Account login

I am not sure if you want to switch to a local account instead of your Microsoft account, or if you want to keep your Microsoft account but login automatically instead of having to type the password.

See these tutorials:

4. Need help to remove a microsoft account

Unable to remove my microsoft account from a linked pc

Hi Dave,

To help you with your concern in deleting your Microsoft account from a device, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Have you tried deleting your Microsoft account directly from the old laptop?
    • How did you go about removing the account from the old laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you create a new local account with admin rights first, then remove the current Microsoft account by following the steps on this

article

We look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

Need help to remove a microsoft account

1. Need help to remove a microsoft account - Similar Threads - Need help remove

2. Helped needed with Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Helped needed with Microsoft Account: Just purchased a new laptop for my husband which he needs to start using very quickly as he is scheduled to have his first ever Zoom meeting tomorrow for a course he is taking which is going to be from a link in Teams. I set his Microsoft Account up with an email address that...
  3. Helped needed with Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Helped needed with Microsoft Account: Just purchased a new laptop for my husband which he needs to start using very quickly as he is scheduled to have his first ever Zoom meeting tomorrow for a course he is taking which is going to be from a link in Teams. I set his Microsoft Account up with an email address that...
  4. Need help removing account on my pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Need help removing account on my pc: I need help removing an account on my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-removing-account-on-my-pc/05f74b97-9784-4638-8136-cfba659b0182
  5. Need help to remove a microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help to remove a microsoft account: Recently, I tried to click on a link directing to Microsoft Teams meeting through my email, it requires me to log in to a microsoft account. But the problem is that it automatically set the account which I am required to log on into as in the picture below. Apparently it...
  6. Need help to remove a microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to remove a microsoft account: Recently, I tried to click on a link directing to Microsoft Teams meeting through my email, it requires me to log in to a microsoft account. But the problem is that it automatically set the account which I am required to log on into as in the picture below. Apparently it...
  7. Need help removing school account!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help removing school account!: I downloaded Microsoft teams and it has been making my computer slower in the background, and also today I noticed that I can no longer use windows defender. It says it admin has limited access. So basically I need to find out if this is malware or if its my stupid school...
  8. Friend needs help with removing a microsoft account from their laptop.

Friend needs help with removing a microsoft account from their laptop.: My friend got a different microsoft account on their laptop a while ago just to play minecraft bedrock edition on it lol. Now, their grandfather is mad that there's a "random" microsoft account on there, but they can't remove it for whatever reason. How do they go about...
  9. Need help with the User account and removing email.

Need help with the User account and removing email.: So basically the email that my user account is using is disabled and blocked from entry, so i keep getting these "don't miss out! sign in to a Microsoft account" pop ups because of that, it pulls me out of games, and is a really big nuisance, Is there ANY way i can remove the...
  10. Help Removing Microsoft Account login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Help Removing Microsoft Account login: Hi I'm running windows 10 pro free upgrade, I stupidly created a Microsoft account to install an app 'remote desktop' it changed my login to an email address, that messed up all my network logons, and I don't want an email logon, I hate it. I want a normal name login. I...