Windows 10: Need help to transfer application

Discus and support Need help to transfer application in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello I have two microsoft accounts, and I would like to merge in one account. How can I transfer all my applications that I bought in my principal... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Warriorninii, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Need help to transfer application

Hello

I have two microsoft accounts, and I would like to merge in one account. How can I transfer all my applications that I bought in my principal account?

I want suppress my other account.

Thx

***moved on english forum****

:)

Warriorninii, Nov 10, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 10, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

Need help to transfer application

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Need help to transfer application :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Need help to transfer application

1. Need help to transfer application - Similar Threads - Need help transfer

2. Application Crash/Help needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Crash/Help needed: Hello I keep crashing on an application/game I play every 45min-1 hours with this offset Fault offset: 0x00000000004d4ff7 does anyone know how to fix this issue or what exactly is causing this specific error to pop up happen with every game i try to play I currently am using...
  3. Application Crash/Help needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application Crash/Help needed: Hello I keep crashing on an application/game I play every 45min-1 hours with this offset Fault offset: 0x00000000004d4ff7 does anyone know how to fix this issue or what exactly is causing this specific error to pop up happen with every game i try to play I currently am using...
  4. desktop applications. Need help

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop applications. Need help: Hey!couple months ago I bought a monitor for my Lenovo laptop. I don't know what happened to it but the desktop icons have been changed, stretched out and won't come back. I've been trying to fix it word so many months but no luck. As you can see on the top of the screen...
  5. desktop applications. Need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop applications. Need help: Hey!couple months ago I bought a monitor for my Lenovo laptop. I don't know what happened to it but the desktop icons have been changed, stretched out and won't come back. I've been trying to fix it word so many months but no luck. As you can see on the top of the screen...
  6. desktop applications. Need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Need Help With Transferring

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help With Transferring: Hi! I have Ubuntu Linux currently installed on my PC witch is compatible for windows 10. I have a place where I am going to get my Windows 10 OS wicth will come as a code that I put in?? The description says something about an activation code and that its a single license....
  8. Windows 10 transfer -need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 transfer -need help: I originally purchased a retail copy of Windows 8.1 years ago and was given the free upgrade to Windows 10. I build a new pc and was planning on transferring the license to the new pc but Microsoft is telling me that because I took the free upgrade I waived my ability to...
  9. Need help with applications hanging.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with applications hanging.: Basically every thing I've been trying to use for the past few hours has been hanging when I try to use them. Discord hangs when I try to connect to a voice channel and gives me this event in the Event Viewer: -System -Provider [ Name] Application Hang -EventID1002 [...
  10. Need help with desktop and application colors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with desktop and application colors: I managed to make a total mess of my desktop and application colors and I can't figure out how to change them back to what I want. I've attached a screenshot showing my problem. Can someone provide me with some help?[ATTACH]...