Windows 10: Need help to uninstall latest W10 Update from the 13. Oktober

Discus and support Need help to uninstall latest W10 Update from the 13. Oktober in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since the update is known to cause A LOT of problems, i wanted to uninstall it, but the problem is, windows decided to delete all my restore points and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Marco-H, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Marco-H Win User

Need help to uninstall latest W10 Update from the 13. Oktober

Since the update is known to cause A LOT of problems, i wanted to uninstall it, but the problem is, windows decided to delete all my restore points and now i have tried around 3 different methods to get rid of it but no chance.

I always get an error or a text that this update is needed by windows.

What else can i do?

System: W10 - 2004

:)

Marco-H, Oct 25, 2020

2. Update oktober

I heard that the oktober update is about 10 gb in size, I have about 13 gb free spaces, is that enough space and is it true that this update is so big and Microsoft does niet check the free space?.

Wij every update your file system grows and and of you have a loth of restore point , the free space is melting like snow in the sun of Microsoft.

Can we stop this update and how to create more free space the easy way?

Jillesvan der Veen, Oct 25, 2020
  3. W10 uninstall updates

I have a W10 issue. I uninstall latest Windows update to resolve issue. On reboot W10 automatically downloads this update again. What's the point here?

BigHardRock, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Need help to uninstall latest W10 Update from the 13. Oktober

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD on laptop since latest updates

Since the latest updates November 13, 2018—KB4467702 (OS Build 17134.407)

my husband keeps getting the error Video Scheduler Internal error.

We have tried all the suggestions found on different posts but with not success. Even tried uninstalling the Updates, again no success.

Others have encountered the same problem ?

Do you have suggestions for the next steps ?

MarieDompierre, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Need help to uninstall latest W10 Update from the 13. Oktober

1. Need help to uninstall latest W10 Update from the 13. Oktober - Similar Threads - Need help uninstall

2. uninstalling the latest quality update..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uninstalling the latest quality update..: After booting my hp laptop there was this loop saying repairing disk error this might take over an hour . So I tried uninstalling latest quality update , but not my pc is stuck for several hours in uninstalling latest quality update...
  3. uninstalling the latest quality update..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uninstalling the latest quality update..: After booting my hp laptop there was this loop saying repairing disk error this might take over an hour . So I tried uninstalling latest quality update , but not my pc is stuck for several hours in uninstalling latest quality update...
  4. uninstalling the latest quality update..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Uninstalling latest quality update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling latest quality update: My laptop had a windows update failure and it is not starting up. I wanted to uninstall latest quality update but it kept on saying that my password is incorrect. How to uninstall it? Please help....
  6. Uninstalling latest quality update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling latest quality update: My laptop had a windows update failure and it is not starting up. I wanted to uninstall latest quality update but it kept on saying that my password is incorrect. How to uninstall it? Please help....
  7. Uninstalling latest quality update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Please I need help Updating from W10 1009 to 2004/2009

Please I need help Updating from W10 1009 to 2004/2009: I'm a windows professinal, so i got some experiance. My home-pc win10 won't update Currently I'm on W10 1909 I tried -update to 2004 via windows update -update to 2009 via update assistant everytime update download succeded, pc reboots several times goes to x% than...
  9. Latest Update W10 Storage

in Windows 10 Customization
    Latest Update W10 Storage: For days now, I've been trying to purge 1.67 GB of Windows Update Cleanup files that keep showing up in my Temporay Files when I go to remove them. The system acts like it's going to purge them, but goes back to the Remove Files box and the 1.67 GB are still there. Is there...
  10. Update oktober

Update oktober: I heard that the oktober update is about 10 gb in size, I have about 13 gb free spaces, is that enough space and is it true that this update is so big and Microsoft does niet check the free space?. Wij every update your file system grows and and of you have a loth of...