Windows 10: Need help to verify Microsoft Windows 10 Pro DVD Package Original or not?

Discus and support Need help to verify Microsoft Windows 10 Pro DVD Package Original or not? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I'm Arif. I'm a technical support from Indonesia. I confused about products that I already bought. I need help to verify this product ORIGINAL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Arif Rokhman, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Need help to verify Microsoft Windows 10 Pro DVD Package Original or not?

Hi, I'm Arif.

I'm a technical support from Indonesia.

I confused about products that I already bought.

I need help to verify this product ORIGINAL or Not?
    Please feel free to give me some advice.

Picture 1 :

Upper = I bought from Notebook Partner, No Sticker Local Import=No, Packaging=Not OK.

Bottom = Originals from Microsoft, Sticker Local Import=OK, Packaging Ok,

Need help to verify Microsoft Windows 10 Pro DVD Package Original or not? 495dfd80-d87b-4050-977d-f5acb43e8615?upload=true.jpg

Picture 2 :

Product Key = both can passed online activation (windows activated)

Left = to view product key, need to rub security protection

Right = no protection

Need help to verify Microsoft Windows 10 Pro DVD Package Original or not? caba02c6-18cb-4ea1-a47e-157394e10ac8?upload=true.jpg

Picture 3 :

Left = No Hologram at the edge. No information made from.

Right = Hologram OK, Made In Poerto Rico

Need help to verify Microsoft Windows 10 Pro DVD Package Original or not? 3465066b-8dff-4885-aead-e744cf3d6903?upload=true.jpg

Thanks.

Arif

:)

Arif Rokhman, Nov 5, 2018

2. Need help to verify Microsoft Windows 10 Pro DVD Package Original or not?

Hi, I'm Arif.

I'm a technical support from Indonesia.

I confused about products that I already bought.

I need help to verify this product ORIGINAL or Not?

Please feel free to give me some advice.

Picture 1 :

Upper = I bought from Notebook Partner, No Sticker Local Import=No, Packaging=Not OK.

Bottom = Originals from Microsoft, Sticker Local Import=OK, Packaging Ok,

Need help to verify Microsoft Windows 10 Pro DVD Package Original or not? 495dfd80-d87b-4050-977d-f5acb43e8615?upload=true.jpg

Picture 2 :

Product Key = both can passed online activation (windows activated)

Left = to view product key, need to rub security protection

Right = no protection

Need help to verify Microsoft Windows 10 Pro DVD Package Original or not? caba02c6-18cb-4ea1-a47e-157394e10ac8?upload=true.jpg

Picture 3 :

Left = No Hologram at the edge. No information made from.

Right = Hologram OK, Made In Poerto Rico

Need help to verify Microsoft Windows 10 Pro DVD Package Original or not? 3465066b-8dff-4885-aead-e744cf3d6903?upload=true.jpg

Thanks.

Arif

Arif Rokhman, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Watching DVD Movies on Windows 10 (or not)

I doubt a huge deal to most, but I hate it when they do that! *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/t...h/watching-dvd-movies-on-windows-10.html?_r=0

Sasqui, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Need help to verify Microsoft Windows 10 Pro DVD Package Original or not?

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Need help to verify Microsoft Windows 10 Pro DVD Package Original or not?

1. Need help to verify Microsoft Windows 10 Pro DVD Package Original or not? - Similar Threads - Need help verify

2. how to get an original windows 11 pro or home DVD, in original packaging ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get an original windows 11 pro or home DVD, in original packaging ?: how to get an original windows 11 pro or home DVD, in original packaging, in Ljubljana slovenia I was even at microsoft, there was communicated at big bang, but that was not so !! Here in Austria everything is on USB stick, there are no verified Microsoft points of sale !...
  3. how to get an original windows 11 pro or home DVD, in original packaging ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get an original windows 11 pro or home DVD, in original packaging ?: how to get an original windows 11 pro or home DVD, in original packaging, in Ljubljana slovenia I was even at microsoft, there was communicated at big bang, but that was not so !! Here in Austria everything is on USB stick, there are no verified Microsoft points of sale !...
  4. Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEI DVD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEI DVD: Does the DVD come with a product key on/in it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-windows-10-pro-oei-dvd/38f536b3-503c-4157-a855-2bfbfeca2684
  5. Need help verifying these findings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need help verifying these findings: Hi there. I get Taskhostw.exe unknown error when i log into my PC. And this is what i found in virustotal and Hitmanpro. There seems to be something fishy with Taskhostw.exe and SecurityHealthSystray.exe Here is pictures from the findings. Pic1 Hitman found this: Imgur:...
  6. need help of origin

in Windows 10 Customization
    need help of origin: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP" Guid="{9c205a39-1250-487d-abd7-e831c6290539}" /> <EventID>410</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>4</Level> <Task>0</Task>...
  7. Need help with windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with windows 10 pro: So recently I bought a new PC and on the website it said "Includes Windows 10 Pro" and when it arrived and I set it up windows wasn't even activated.So what the hell am I supposed to?Do I need to buy Windows again? submitted by /u/__vexin__ [link] [comments]...
  8. original microsoft windows 10 pro is not detected by dvd rom drive of my dell laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    original microsoft windows 10 pro is not detected by dvd rom drive of my dell laptop: original microsoft windows 10 pro is not detected by dvd rom drive of my dell laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/original-microsoft-windows-10-pro-is-not-detected/1c499f5e-b522-4203-ae80-f7fb68df5577
  9. Need help in opening a Windows Installer Package

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help in opening a Windows Installer Package: Hello, I am a home user and have set myself as administrator of my W10 system and am having an issue opening an installation file (I believe with an msi extension) that I downloaded . When open (run) the file, I get an error message advising (words to the effect) you do not...
  10. microsoft 10 pro problem need help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    microsoft 10 pro problem need help: I bought a gaming pc off from eBay and last week I got a notice saying activate windows so I went through the steps and didn't work so I contacted Microsoft they remotely looked at the pc and this is what they found To recap on what we did to help you with your activation...