Windows 10: need help troubleshooting Work Folders sync failure on client

Discus and support need help troubleshooting Work Folders sync failure on client in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Work Folders fails to sync for one of our users on a new computer running Windows 10 Pro (1809). The WorkFolders Operational log shows the progression... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gardencityitguy, Dec 17, 2018.

1. need help troubleshooting Work Folders sync failure on client

Work Folders fails to sync for one of our users on a new computer running Windows 10 Pro (1809).

The WorkFolders Operational log shows the progression of events below. #4 occurs within a minute of signing in. After #4 occurs the memory used by the WorkFolders process grows quickly to over 5,000 MB.

1) Information: While applying Work Folders configuration through Group Policy, an existing Work Folders configuration was found. Discovery URL: https://host.domain.wan

Server URL: https://host.domain.wan/sync/1.0
    Configured by policy: true
    Ghosting policy: 1

2) Information: Attempting to apply the following Work Folders Group Policy configuration:
    Work Folders URL: https://host.domain.wan
    Force automatic setup: true
    Ghosting policy: 1

3) Information: Configuration of Work Folders through Group Policy succeeded.

4) Error: Sync failed. Work Folders path: C:\Users\xxxxx\Work Folders; Error: (0x800704c7) The operation was canceled by the user.

5) Error: Sync failed. Work Folders path: C:\Users\wmattes\Work Folders; Error: (0x8007000e) Not enough memory resources are available to complete this operation.

It appears to be a problem for just that one user. I had a few other users sign in to the computer and their Work Folders sync'd. I had the user with the sync issue sign-in on another computer and the same problem occurred.

Also, there are no sync-share errors on the server.

:)

gardencityitguy, Dec 17, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 17, 2018
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Dec 17, 2018
  4. slozomby Win User

need help troubleshooting Work Folders sync failure on client

I need help on how to transfer Firefox cookies to another OS

Cookies are stored in the cookies.sqlite file in the Firefox profile folder.

You can use this button to go to the Firefox profile folder:

• Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Open Containing Folder

slozomby, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

need help troubleshooting Work Folders sync failure on client

1. need help troubleshooting Work Folders sync failure on client - Similar Threads - need help troubleshooting

2. Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues: Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-troubleshoot-onedrive-sync-issues/6bad50e6-7cb5-409f-ac56-44a16544008e
  3. Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues: Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-troubleshoot-onedrive-sync-issues/6bad50e6-7cb5-409f-ac56-44a16544008e
  4. Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues: It is the same for my hotmail email account, I can't get it to connect. I have been hacked.What do I do?[Case #:1056633760] Microsoft SupportIs not solvedIan *** Email address is removed for privacy *** address, while iber2000 is not *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  5. Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues: It is the same for my hotmail email account, I can't get it to connect. I have been hacked.What do I do?[Case #:1056633760] Microsoft SupportIs not solvedIan *** Email address is removed for privacy *** address, while iber2000 is not *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  6. Sync Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync Troubleshooter: Does anyone knows about a troubleshooter for the windows 10 sync? I used last year the "Microsoft Account Troubleshooter" but I`m not finding the link to download it anymore... I have issues with the sync features, mostly wallpaper sync and suspect the issue is at the...
  7. I need HELP with this... Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need HELP with this... Troubleshooting: [IMG][IMG][IMG]I put my, I think. 4 Cores up to 16 and when I pressed “Restart” it would your device ran into a problem BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO and all that. I haven’t gotten windows 10 key and done all that and microsoft login to it and it’s already ruined because I was told...
  8. BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting

BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting: Hi Microsoft Team, On the past 3 days, I have 3 BSOD. Attached is the minidump & MSINFO of my computer: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqAhNMuZyKrSiCyw3z3Bn0Gex3Mz?e=kVkDP1 Regards, Michael...
  9. Need Backup & Sync Desktop Client with Certain Characteristics

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Need Backup & Sync Desktop Client with Certain Characteristics: I'm looking for a Windows 10 compatible desktop backup and sync app that has the following characteristics: (1) Google Drive: Can backup files to Google Drive (My Computer) (2) One-way Copying: Allows me to configure the backup app to specify one-way copying. I do not want...
  10. Help needed to Troubleshoot the error

Help needed to Troubleshoot the error: Dear MS Community, We are having some network related errors OPC communication alarms related to several servers connected through DCOM configuration in Server Client fashion. When checked from Windows Event Summary, we found one of OPC Server service crashed. We would like...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Game Server and Client Configuration in sync

2. work folders sync error

3. work folders troubleshooting