Windows 10: Need help uninstalling a recent Driver update for my Dell monitor

Discus and support Need help uninstalling a recent Driver update for my Dell monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use a 2008 era Dell Monitor and I installed a new driver on it the other day thinking it probably needed to be updated. I was wrong. Now, if I turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LindaEllis, May 25, 2022.

1. Need help uninstalling a recent Driver update for my Dell monitor

I use a 2008 era Dell Monitor and I installed a new driver on it the other day thinking it probably needed to be updated. I was wrong. Now, if I turn the monitor off while the computer is running and then go to turn the computer back on a few minutes later, there is a long wait and I see the blue DELL word come up and I'm asked to sign into my account and then I can proceed. I never had to do this before all these years. I don't know what to do now. Thank you.

:)

LindaEllis, May 25, 2022

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Need help uninstalling a recent Driver update for my Dell monitor :confused:

oli_ramsay, May 25, 2022
  3. toddvargo Win User
    Dell SE2416H Monitor Not working

After recent windows 10 update my Dell 2416H Monitor does not display - windows 10 using a generic driver says driver is up to date. I checked Dell website and there is no windows 10 driver for this monitor - any suggestions to get it to work?

toddvargo, May 25, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Need help uninstalling a recent Driver update for my Dell monitor

Dell Client Platform Security Update for Dell dbutil Driver

Read more:

Brink, May 25, 2022
Thema:

Need help uninstalling a recent Driver update for my Dell monitor

1. Need help uninstalling a recent Driver update for my Dell monitor - Similar Threads - Need help uninstalling

2. Need help uninstalling drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help uninstalling drivers: Was talking with Greg Carmack; can't get back in touch. Trying to load drivers in my Canon printer to accommodate Win 11 home. Instructions were to uninstall drivers and do a clean install? Difficulties in uninstalling drivers! I can't get through to solve my problem of not...
  3. Need help uninstalling drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help uninstalling drivers: Was talking with Greg Carmack; can't get back in touch. Trying to load drivers in my Canon printer to accommodate Win 11 home. Instructions were to uninstall drivers and do a clean install? Difficulties in uninstalling drivers! I can't get through to solve my problem of not...
  4. Need help uninstalling a recent Driver update for my Dell monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help uninstalling a recent Driver update for my Dell monitor: I use a 2008 era Dell Monitor and I installed a new driver on it the other day thinking it probably needed to be updated. I was wrong. Now, if I turn the monitor off while the computer is running and then go to turn the computer back on a few minutes later, there is a long...
  5. Need help uninstalling a recent Driver update for my Dell monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help uninstalling a recent Driver update for my Dell monitor: I use a 2008 era Dell Monitor and I installed a new driver on it the other day thinking it probably needed to be updated. I was wrong. Now, if I turn the monitor off while the computer is running and then go to turn the computer back on a few minutes later, there is a long...
  6. Recent Windows update has incapacitated my Dell laptop. HELP!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent Windows update has incapacitated my Dell laptop. HELP!: Ran the most recent Windows update on my Dell laptop yesterday afternoon. Did a "update and shut down". Now it will not boot into the operating system or safe mode. A message says "start up repair couldn't repair your PC". PLEASE don't make me have to reinstall all of my...
  7. Dell monitor P2419h driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell monitor P2419h driver: I have a Dell P2419h monitor that I'm trying to connect to my laptop. It connects, but the resolution isn't great 1600x900. I should be able to get 1920x1080. I downloaded the Dell driver, but I get the following message: The following connected monitors have been detected:...
  8. VMware uninstalled after recent update help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VMware uninstalled after recent update help: I just updated VMware as it was asking me to update it and after the first installation and reboot I check the box with the terms and conditions and during the final stage a error popped up saying “HLChost not downloaded” or something similar (sorry didn’t pay much attention)...
  9. Uninstalling recent update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstalling recent update: I am running Windows 10 version 1909 and yesterday I had an automatic update of KB4549951. I have read recently that there are associated problems with this update and I have noticed that my computer is running much slower than before the update. I have tried to uninstall...
  10. Driver for Dell monitor IN2010N

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver for Dell monitor IN2010N: I can't seem to find the Driver for Dell monitor IN2010N on their website. Any idea what I can do, because the screen have no buttons to change contract etc... 90476