Windows 10: Need help uninstalling drivers

Discus and support Need help uninstalling drivers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Was talking with Greg Carmack; can't get back in touch. Trying to load drivers in my Canon printer to accommodate Win 11 home. Instructions were to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sharleeCM, Aug 11, 2022.

1. sharleeCM Win User

Need help uninstalling drivers

Was talking with Greg Carmack; can't get back in touch. Trying to load drivers in my Canon printer to accommodate Win 11 home. Instructions were to uninstall drivers and do a clean install? Difficulties in uninstalling drivers! I can't get through to solve my problem of not being able to print. Printer is fine. It prints from old PC, not new HP. Been working on this for months and need someone to keep in touch. Thanks.

:)

sharleeCM, Aug 11, 2022

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Need help uninstalling drivers :confused:

oli_ramsay, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Uninstalling A Driver

Hello Zainab,

Issue as such may occur if your device is under a controlled or restricted network. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we’d like to know if your device is connected to a domain run by an organization.

As an alternative, we suggest that you follow the steps below to uninstall driver:

• In the Search box, type Programs
      and Features and press
      Enter
    • Locate the driver that you want to uninstall.
    • Right-click on the driver that you want install and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts.
    • Once done, restart your device to apply the changes.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Zedrick Del, Aug 11, 2022
  4. Need help uninstalling drivers

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

Need help uninstalling drivers

1. Need help uninstalling drivers - Similar Threads - Need help uninstalling

2. Need Help Uninstalling Program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need Help Uninstalling Program: Hello, I'm trying to uninstall Autodesk Fusion 360 from my Windows 10 laptop, but a couple years ago, before I understood my computer better I deleted the files via the recycling bin without uninstalling it with the uninstaller. I've gone through the control panel and...
  3. Need Help Uninstalling Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Uninstalling Program: Hello, I'm trying to uninstall Autodesk Fusion 360 from my Windows 10 laptop, but a couple years ago, before I understood my computer better I deleted the files via the recycling bin without uninstalling it with the uninstaller. I've gone through the control panel and...
  4. Need Help Uninstalling Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need help uninstalling drivers

Need help uninstalling drivers: Was talking with Greg Carmack; can't get back in touch. Trying to load drivers in my Canon printer to accommodate Win 11 home. Instructions were to uninstall drivers and do a clean install? Difficulties in uninstalling drivers! I can't get through to solve my problem of not...
  6. Help to Uninstall Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help to Uninstall Driver: Im trying to uninstall a graphics driver thats causing my laptop to crash when the display turns off or when i close the lid. when i try using the uninstaller the display turns off but this causes the driver im trying to uninstall to crash and then my system restarts and the...
  7. Help to Uninstall Driver

Help to Uninstall Driver: Im trying to uninstall a graphics driver thats causing my laptop to crash when the display turns off or when i close the lid. when i try using the uninstaller the display turns off but this causes the driver im trying to uninstall to crash and then my system restarts and the...
  8. Need help in uninstalling a software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help in uninstalling a software: I tried to re install a software which get me into trouble. I actually deleted the uninstalling file of that software named as uninst000.exe. So that I'm not able to uninstall the main software. I actually need to uninstall the software. Kindly help [ATTACH] This is the...
  9. Need help with uninstalling Chrome

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with uninstalling Chrome: Today Chrome made the decision to not open and after all the troubleshooting I decided to uninstall it. When I tried it said it couldn’t be completed because the file is open in another program, then proceeded to delete all of the files that weren’t affected by this. Now it...
  10. Need help uninstalling a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help uninstalling a program: I'm sorry to bother you again, but I need help uninstalling a program. It's called Art of Illusion. I uninstalled the Java update it was attached to, but the program is still there. I can't find it in the apps list or the list of programs to uninstall. I tried to go to...