Windows 10: Need Help - Updating out-of-date Drivers

Discus and support Need Help - Updating out-of-date Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Gang, I apologize firstly as this is probably something on the basic side, but I am at loss and do not want to mess up my PC. I downloaded a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Noelle Cardello, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Need Help - Updating out-of-date Drivers

Hi Gang,

I apologize firstly as this is probably something on the basic side, but I am at loss and do not want to mess up my PC.

I downloaded a FREE Driver Update Program, however the free version only identifies out-of-date drivers, it does not update them. Alas, I have identified 15 drivers (mostly to do with AMD processor and Realtek), that need updating.

How do I get these drivers to current using Windows 10 functionality?

I'd really appreciate help here, and I thank you all in advance.

Technology Diva

:)

Noelle Cardello, Sep 1, 2019

2. Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Techtu Win User

Need Help - Updating out-of-date Drivers

Help me make a driver update list.

Hi all *Smile Need Help - Updating out-of-date Drivers :)

so to start I have a pretty crappy memory and usually forget which drivers need updating, the only I do generally is my GPU driver but that is only because Windows tell's me so.

What I want is a list of drivers what need to be updated regulary and the one's not so often so please can you help me with this?

Regular.
    GPU

Every so often.
    Audio
    Chipset
    Ethernet/LAN
    Motherboard BIOS
    RAID

This message will be updated as other's post so just incase others need the list too it'll all be in one message at the top of the thread.

Techtu, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Need Help - Updating out-of-date Drivers

1. Need Help - Updating out-of-date Drivers - Similar Threads - Need Help Updating

2. Need help to verify a document created and updated date

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help to verify a document created and updated date: I need to verify the creation date and last updated date of a Microsoft word file sent by my students are correct without tampered. are there any tools that i can use ? or its possible ?Thank you....
  3. Need help to verify a document created and updated date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to verify a document created and updated date: I need to verify the creation date and last updated date of a Microsoft word file sent by my students are correct without tampered. are there any tools that i can use ? or its possible ?Thank you....
  4. Need help to verify a document created and updated date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need help with graphic driver updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with graphic driver updates: Greetings! I hope everyone is doing well. I have a small issue regarding driver updates. Last year, I bought an HP Victus laptop with an RTX 3060 6GB graphics card, running Windows 11, an Intel Core i5 processor, and 16GB of RAM.I wanted to download some good games that were...
  6. Windows update indicating out-dated Intel drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update indicating out-dated Intel drivers: Hello, title says anything.I have downloaded the latest Intel driver which fixed issue with DWM.exe. V.30.0.101.1191But in windows update, in shows "Intel Corporation - Display - 5/28/2019 12:00:00 AM - 26.20.100.6911", which i believe it already has that issue with DWM.Any...
  7. Windows update indicating out-dated Intel drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update indicating out-dated Intel drivers: Hello, title says anything.I have downloaded the latest Intel driver which fixed issue with DWM.exe. V.30.0.101.1191But in windows update, in shows "Intel Corporation - Display - 5/28/2019 12:00:00 AM - 26.20.100.6911", which i believe it already has that issue with DWM.Any...
  8. Windows update indicating out-dated Intel drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. out dated drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    out dated drivers: what to do with popups claiming my drivers are out dated and winzip wants to install updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/out-dated-drivers/7620b6dd-456f-467d-8185-4d5b9de327a3
  10. OUT OF DATE VIDEO CONTROLLER DRIVER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OUT OF DATE VIDEO CONTROLLER DRIVER: I HAVE A HP SLIMELINE SERIES DESKTOP WITH WINDOWS 10. I CAN RUN A PERFORMANCE CHECK ON IT AND ITS TELLING ME THAT THERE NAS BEEN A DEVICE INSTALL REQUESTED AND DEVICE CONFIGURED (NULL) IVE TRIED UPDATING THE DRIVER AND IT SAYS IT CANT TO GO TO WINDOWS UPDATE AND TRY BUT THAT...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wyn 1- pl update my out of dated drivers