Windows 10: Need help upgrading from windows 7

Discus and support Need help upgrading from windows 7 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So I have an old computer that I wanted to upgrade to windows 10 and everything was going smoothly until it freezes on a percentage with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/N1NE_xx, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Need help upgrading from windows 7

/u/N1NE_xx, Jan 6, 2020

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Need help upgrading from windows 7

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Need help upgrading from windows 7

1. Need help upgrading from windows 7 - Similar Threads - Need help upgrading

2. Upgrade from windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from windows 7: I have windows 7 and would like to upgrade. I am on the Microsoft web page and click the blue buttons Check for Upgrade and Check for compatability but nothing happens. What am i missing?...
  3. Upgrade from windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade from windows 7: I have windows 7 and would like to upgrade. I am on the Microsoft web page and click the blue buttons Check for Upgrade and Check for compatability but nothing happens. What am i missing?...
  4. Need Help - Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade Failures

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need Help - Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade Failures: Here are my error logs: https://mega.nz/folder/DVoijB4Y#P5S3dIpKrx_-BGJstxiMjg I have an unusual situation, but one that I am hoping someone can help me with. My pc has multiple hard disks. Each one has a power switch that can be operated when the system is powered off to...
  5. Upgrading from windows 7

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrading from windows 7: So i have been trying to upgarde my laptop Fujitsu Lifebook T902 from windows 7 to windows 10 with no success. The first time i tried everything was going great until the laptop restarted and showed "undoing changes made to your computer" and reverted back to windows 7. After...
  6. Help upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10: I have finally decided I need to upgrade to the latest version of windows but I am having a lot of trouble, it turns out that when my friend helped me (i am not good with computers) He gave me a pirated copy of windows 7 ultimate which is not activated. After trying to use...
  7. Need Windows 10 Key upgraded from Windows 7

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need Windows 10 Key upgraded from Windows 7: Dear Team, I had upgraded from Windows-7 to Windows-10 during 2015. Now my HDD is corrupted and I have replaced it with a new one. I have only Windows-7 original serial number. How to get the new serial number corresponding? Thanks and Regards Chandrashekhar...
  8. Upgrade from windows 7

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade from windows 7: hello can i still upgrade to win10 free from windows 7 ultimate thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-windows-7/56d7c103-8aa1-4382-8931-696b708f9687"
  9. Recent upgrade from windows 7, driver issues? [Need help]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recent upgrade from windows 7, driver issues? [Need help]: So yesterday I downloaded win10 from the website and installed it. All went well, it started, but I couldn't tether my android. Checked device manager and 3 devices had yellow mark, so I searched their hardware IDs and installed the drivers. I also installed some thing called...
  10. I need help to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 ultimate

in Windows 10 Support
    I need help to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 ultimate: Hi, For over a week I've been trying to upgrade my Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro and after several problems I came to one (for the last 3 days) that I don't know any longer what to do. I reach the 76% overall progress with 1 or 2 % on the Configuring Settings...