Windows 10: Need help upgrading to 20H2

Discus and support Need help upgrading to 20H2 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I will have to enable updates before I start but, after enabling updates do I just do a manual search for updates or, is there another route I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by p5200, Nov 1, 2020.

1. p5200 Win User

Need help upgrading to 20H2

I will have to enable updates before I start but, after enabling updates do I just do a manual search for updates or, is there another route I need to take? Here, is my current system info. Or, should I download an iso like I did the last time I think! *Think
    Need help upgrading to 20H2 [​IMG]

:)

p5200, Nov 1, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 1, 2020
  3. OldNavyGuy, Nov 1, 2020
  4. CadErik Win User

20H2 and Firewire/Audio issues

I have a MOTU Ultralike MK3 which I have connected through Firewire on my desktop.

My specs:

• ASRock B450M-HDV R4.0 Motherboard
    • AMD 3800X
    • 32 Gb DDR4
    • Vantec PCIe Firewire interface with Ti chipset

Before my upgrade to 20H2 - my playback was quite stable but since this upgrade, I'm getting a bunch of weird playback glitches. That is not even under load. I just play a file in JRMC with the ASIO interface and I get multiple drop-outs glitches. The playback
    definitely stops for 1 sec or so, there is no level showing up anymore during that second on my audio interface.

I changed two times already the firewire cable, and the firewire card as well.

My bios doesn't have a lot of options and I have the legacy 1394 driver installed which used to work quite nicely.

Any suggestions?

CadErik, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Need help upgrading to 20H2 - Similar Threads - Need help upgrading

2. 20H2 upgrade issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    20H2 upgrade issue: after 20H2 upgrade the local accounts switch vanished from the starting page. I cannot step in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/20h2-upgrade-issue/dd0e0ab7-e163-4cc4-8da9-dfd428e73377
  3. I NEED HELP. 20H2 build problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I NEED HELP. 20H2 build problem: I just updated to the 20H2 build and my screen changed colors. There is no contrast. Every is a Sade of grey. I already checked if it added color profiles and and everything is normal. Also my audio and microphone stopped working. It still detects them but I can’t hear...
  4. Need Upgrade Help

Need Upgrade Help: Hello, I have bought a gaming laptop and have been planning to upgrade it's 256gb nvme ssd to a 1tb nvme ssd when it arrives. However, I have no idea how I would transfer Windows 10 and the Windows 10 license to the new ssd since the laptop only has 1 nvme m.2 slot. Is there...
  5. Need help regarding Windows 10 20H2 update?

Need help regarding Windows 10 20H2 update?: Hey there! I'm back with help topics. Now, I'll give you some details about the 20H2 update. Things and features to know about the 20H2 update my details: The 20H2 update comes with a lot of security enhancements, which are good. The 20H2 update comes with new, nice...
  6. Upgrade to 20H2 failed

Upgrade to 20H2 failed: The laptop was offered the feature upgrade to Win 10 20H2. It is still running 1903. It had failed 1909, 2004 with this error 0x80004005 - 0x1000A,The installation failed in the DOWNLEVEL phase with an error during PREPARE_FIRST_BOOT operation. Since Microsoft does not like...
  7. Upgrading and need help please.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Upgrading and need help please.: Hello everyone. I'm sorry for my bad English. I bought a PC about 4 years ago and I am now looking to upgrade my graphic card. I have a $300 budget and i'm looking to get a good bang for my buck and compatible with my current set up. My system Specs : CPS - Intel(R) Core(TM)...
  8. Need help with upgrading of hardware.

Need help with upgrading of hardware.: Hi there! I need to replace some of the hardware in my PC, due to electrical damage. I will list as much information as I can, but please ask if you require more info, or if something does not make sense. (English is not my first language). Here is a list of the current...
  9. PC Upgrade - Help needed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Upgrade - Help needed.: Hi, wanted to change my mboard, RAM memory and CPU and have these under my wishlist, in order to move forward, I would like to know if these will be compatible with the existing hardware. Thanks for the time spent with this issue. Intel i7 5930K CPU Processor (3.50GHz,...
  10. Need help with Upgrade installation

Need help with Upgrade installation: Hi About a week ago whilst trying to fix my corrupted Steam installation,i was advised to restart in Safe mode and networking.Bad luck for me is that I did this from MSconfig(Safe boot and network),and not using the boot manager and choosing Safe mode and networking from...