Windows 10: Need help using ROUTE command please

Discus and support Need help using ROUTE command please in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone,I need help setting up the ROUTE command on my system please.I am very happy with my WIFI connection. But unfortunately it does not work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kev B1, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Kev B1 Win User

Need help using ROUTE command please

Hi everyone,I need help setting up the ROUTE command on my system please.I am very happy with my WIFI connection. But unfortunately it does not work with WakeOnLAN. WOL will only work with my ethernet card.My computer is not in a position to run network cable to my router so I am using a "Wireless Powerline" device. But when I do my internet speeds are very poor. Even if I am connected to my WIFI. It will only improve if I disable my LAN network.How can I tell my computer to use my WIFI card for all traffic instead of using ethernet?Someone has suggested the route command, but I do not know ho

:)

Kev B1, Jan 31, 2023
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Need help using ROUTE command please :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jan 31, 2023
  4. Need help using ROUTE command please

GPS on N8 - see route step by step

If by step by step, you mean a text listing of your route with turns listed, this is not available. This would be a useful feature and maybe you could contact the Nokia Beta Lab to ask if it can be added to a future version. It is however possible to
    see a graphical display of your route.

tangerine---01, Jan 31, 2023
Thema:

Need help using ROUTE command please

1. Need help using ROUTE command please - Similar Threads - Need help using

2. Need help using ROUTE command please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help using ROUTE command please: Hi everyone,I need help setting up the ROUTE command on my system please.I am very happy with my WIFI connection. But unfortunately it does not work with WakeOnLAN. WOL will only work with my ethernet card.My computer is not in a position to run network cable to my router so...
  3. Help Needed with Command Sequence

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help Needed with Command Sequence: I have 2 shortcut icons : 1. netsh wlan connect name="InternetProviderXxXxX" 2. "C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\Rainmeter.exe" !RefreshApp I want to combine these two into a single execute. However, item 2 MUST execute AFTER item 1. I suppose I can combine these via a .bat file,...
  4. Need help please!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help please!: So unfortunately for me i was watching a movie last night when it said my internet connection has stopped and error etc... which is now working and fixed but i experienced a issue when my internet cut out at that time, my pictures/videos and settings and mail were all...
  5. Need help please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help please: So yesterday i updated my win10 and every time before a update it start lagging and going all robot mode with me. It always ends after the update. But today ir happened 3 times and the one way to fix it temporarily is to shut it down, it doesn't even wanna go down itself i...
  6. Cannot use command route in CMD

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot use command route in CMD: Cannot use command route in CMD C:\Users\User>route print =========================================================================== Interface List 11...98 fa 9b 9a 0b b8 ......Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller #2 5...12 63 c8 3e 69 29 ......Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct...
  7. need help please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need help please: I can't download battle net app on my pc to play blizzard games it wont even download it says on 1 or 2 percent and doesn't go up ugh please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-please/85742886-788d-4482-ba68-682a568b0dae
  8. NETSH Command - Help please

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NETSH Command - Help please: Hi, I may have the wrong end of the stick here but I'm trying to assign my printer a static IP using NETSH. My printer does not allow this on the printer control panel. I have tried adding an exception in the router but this has been problematic. This is the command I'm...
  9. Need help with CMD command Please

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with CMD command Please: Ashampoo(R) Web Upload thank you 115758
  10. Routing Problem needs help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Routing Problem needs help: Need help with a routing issue. My current setup is I have a modem/router which is myinternet connection and is set up on the 192.168.0.0 subnet. I have quite a fewcomputers on this subnet. I have a HPE DL360p server running ESXi and have 7 virtualmachines on. One of these...