Windows 10: Need Help Using Screen Mirroring From One WIN10 PC to Two Samsung Series 8 UHD Smart TVs.

Discus and support Need Help Using Screen Mirroring From One WIN10 PC to Two Samsung Series 8 UHD Smart TVs. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I am working in IT and I have been tasked with finding a way to wirelessly mirror a Windows 10 Screen to two Samsung Series 8 UHD Smart TVs. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/theba619, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Need Help Using Screen Mirroring From One WIN10 PC to Two Samsung Series 8 UHD Smart TVs.

Hello, I am working in IT and I have been tasked with finding a way to wirelessly mirror a Windows 10 Screen to two Samsung Series 8 UHD Smart TVs. I have done a lot of research, but I'm not finding any viable options. Any ideas? Free would be best, but not necessary. Thank you!

submitted by /u/theba619
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/theba619, Oct 26, 2020
  2. apourm12 Win User

Samsung Smart TV Screen Mirroring with Windows 10 PC

I recently upgraded my HP laptop to Windows 10 and cannot get the screen mirroring to work on my Samsung Smart TV. Can someone please help me? On the TV screen, it says it is connecting to my laptop and never does. On my laptop, it says the TV has failed
    to wait for the connection to occur. Any suggestions?

apourm12, Oct 26, 2020
  3. I want to screen mirror my laptop pc to my Samsung smart tv

I want to screen mirror my laptop pc to my Samsung smart tv

DonHawley2482, Oct 26, 2020
  4. _Bguette_ Win User

Need Help Using Screen Mirroring From One WIN10 PC to Two Samsung Series 8 UHD Smart TVs.

Samsung Smart TV drops screen mirroring connection as soon as it is established (WIN10)

I am trying to screen mirror my laptop (Dell Inspiron 15-5547) to my Samsung Smart TV (LED4300 series). I have tried every possible method of connecting the tv as a device, including Wireless display, Bluetooth connection, or just clicking on it when it
    pops up it the windowskey+k connect tab. Every time, I'm able to start connecting, but as soon as both devices say connected, the tv screen goes black then displays the "screen mirroring stopped" message. I can't figure this out, can someone help?

_Bguette_, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Need Help Using Screen Mirroring From One WIN10 PC to Two Samsung Series 8 UHD Smart TVs.

1. Need Help Using Screen Mirroring From One WIN10 PC to Two Samsung Series 8 UHD Smart TVs. - Similar Threads - Need Help Using

2. Screen Cast to Samsung Q series TVs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Cast to Samsung Q series TVs.: I have Samsung Q9 and Q90 Televisions and neither are discoverable by my Windows 11 laptop. Samsung have recently updated the firmware on these TV's but refuse to admit it is their problem and are certainly not willing to do anything about it. Other TV's in the house Samsung,...
  3. Screen Cast to Samsung Q series TVs.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Cast to Samsung Q series TVs.: I have Samsung Q9 and Q90 Televisions and neither are discoverable by my Windows 11 laptop. Samsung have recently updated the firmware on these TV's but refuse to admit it is their problem and are certainly not willing to do anything about it. Other TV's in the house Samsung,...
  4. Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV: When I mirror my Windows 11 laptop to my Samsung smart tv, I always get a split screen on the tv. One is my laptop screen mirroring and the other is my Samsung tv. Why is the tv showing both screens? How do I get rid of the tv screen and only mirror the laptop on the tv?...
  5. Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV

Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV: When I mirror my Windows 11 laptop to my Samsung smart tv, I always get a split screen on the tv. One is my laptop screen mirroring and the other is my Samsung tv. Why is the tv showing both screens? How do I get rid of the tv screen and only mirror the laptop on the tv?...
  6. How to mirror pc on smart tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to mirror pc on smart tv: I have a Dell with windows 10 home edition. I want mirror the computer on a 2015 Samsung Smart TV. Can i do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-mirror-pc-on-smart-tv/2b2b9586-509b-4b63-af81-dcefcd720f8a
  7. Mirror laptop screen to smart TV

Mirror laptop screen to smart TV: I want to connect my laptop and smart TV wirelessly. I followed recommendations and the devices recognize each other but don’t connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirror-laptop-screen-to-smart-tv/15a5d2dd-4ac3-4c31-8720-0c8e324365fd
  8. Surface Pro syncing with Samsung 8 smart phone

Surface Pro syncing with Samsung 8 smart phone: I have just bought a Microsoft Surface Pro 2018 model. Previously I had an HP laptop which would sync my Outlookt calendar and contacts to my Samsung S8 phone for using Samsung Smart Switch. I've also used Kies in the past but found Smart Switch. I've tried downloading...
  9. WiFi screen mirroring to Samsung TV?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    WiFi screen mirroring to Samsung TV?: I am attempting to mirror the 1080p display from my Dell Latitude E6530 laptop (with nVidia GPU) to my Samsung Smart TV. The TV *was* shown in devices, but now it's not and it won't show up again. I never did have it connected by WiFi to the laptop. The TV is on my Wireless...
  10. PC to Samsung receiver screen mirroring issue

PC to Samsung receiver screen mirroring issue: im using windows 10 i tried to connect it didn't find anything i pressed on find other types of devices i go in and press on add device i found the receiver and then a pop up shows that says window dosent have a network profile for this device. please help 12750