Windows 10: Need help verifying these findings

Discus and support Need help verifying these findings in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi there. I get Taskhostw.exe unknown error when i log into my PC. And this is what i found in virustotal and Hitmanpro. There seems to be something... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BlackVen0m, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Need help verifying these findings

Hi there. I get Taskhostw.exe unknown error when i log into my PC.

And this is what i found in virustotal and Hitmanpro. There seems to be something fishy with Taskhostw.exe and SecurityHealthSystray.exe

Here is pictures from the findings.
    Pic1 Hitman found this: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Pic2: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I can choose ignore or replace file in Hitman for the file SecurityHealthSystray.exe. But replcace won't work it does nothing, no report what so ever. Just says it's searching for a replacement file but nothing happens. Here is info from Virustotal, clicking "Show signature information" give more info but im not an expert so i dont know what it means what i see there. But i know by what i see it telling me is that its something to "maybe" worry about.

SecurityHealthSystray.exe Automated Malware Analysis Executive Report for SecurityHealthSystray.exe - Generated by Joe Sandbox

Taskhostw.exe Automated Malware Analysis Executive Report for taskhostw.exe - Generated by Joe Sandbox

My windows version is 1909 18363.836 Windows 10 pro x64

Thank you guys!

:)

BlackVen0m, Jun 26, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Need help verifying these findings

Random Restars - > Video Card - > PSU

i try but find no info. itd help if someone explained it.. tbh.

TrAiN^WrEcK, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Need help verifying these findings

1. Need help verifying these findings - Similar Threads - Need help verifying

2. Need help with driver verifier dma violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with driver verifier dma violation: My son has the geo book 140 and has a bsod with driver verifier dma violation stop code and keeps cycling to black screen that says preparing automatic repair. Can anyone help with this as it isn’t giving me a single option to stop the cycle?...
  3. Need help with driver verifier dma violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with driver verifier dma violation: My son has the geo book 140 and has a bsod with driver verifier dma violation stop code and keeps cycling to black screen that says preparing automatic repair. Can anyone help with this as it isn’t giving me a single option to stop the cycle?...
  4. Need help finding the problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help finding the problem: I had an HDD which wouldn't show up in the BIOS, it did on 1/10 of the boots, if I'm lucky i could get in.So i got an SSD upgrade, thing worked fine for a day and then now the same thing happens it doesn't detect the SSD, gives me the boot device not found error, is the...
  5. Need help finding the problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help finding the problem: I had an HDD which wouldn't show up in the BIOS, it did on 1/10 of the boots, if I'm lucky i could get in.So i got an SSD upgrade, thing worked fine for a day and then now the same thing happens it doesn't detect the SSD, gives me the boot device not found error, is the...
  6. Need Help Getting My Application Verified Publisher

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need Help Getting My Application Verified Publisher: Hello,I Just Created An Application [ VPN ] Native WinForms C# For Windows.When I Run It , It Shows Publisher : Unverified.How Do I Get My Application Publisher As Verified To Avoid The Popups...
  7. Need help finding a setting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help finding a setting: So normally when I connect headphones wired/bluetooth, I get a pop up that comes up and ask me if I want it to be just headphones or if I want mic enabled (it's a black screen with white letters, showes up in center of screen) Anyways, I accidentally clicked headphones only...
  8. Need help finding feature

Need help finding feature: Some time ago I created this sorta 'way point' for my Windows incase anything goes wrong or anything I can go back to the state it was in some time again. But I forgot what this feature was called. It was something along the lines of 'mid point or point soemthing' it...
  9. Need help on driver verifier bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help on driver verifier bsod: I had a bsod 0x1000007E and did the sfc /scannow and dism steps and ran chkdsk then memtest. Everything checks out so I tried running driver verifier and after logging in i got this bsod SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M 0x1000007E. Could I please request assistance in...
  10. Need help finding a program

Need help finding a program: Hey, i need help to find a Program that can switch to different icon configurations on one Desktop. I have set my Wallapaper Engine up that when i press a keybind it switches wallpaper, but now i want to make it so it toggles the icons off and ikd switches to only my games...