Windows 10: [Need Help] Windows 10 doesn't work properly

Discus and support [Need Help] Windows 10 doesn't work properly in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Didn't know what to write in the title because there isn't just one thing that doesn't work properly. Problem: The USB Ports don't work like they're... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RoosTeR-Smallz, Feb 21, 2020.

1. [Need Help] Windows 10 doesn't work properly

Didn't know what to write in the title because there isn't just one thing that doesn't work properly.

1. Problem: The USB Ports don't work like they're supposed to; they still work in the way of charging devices or detecting the USB dongle for Bluetooth Keyboard & Mouse, but everything else doesn't work. I can't use an Xbox One Controller, I can't use external HDDs, I can't use anything USB related, only charge things. Already tried updating drivers etc. Nothing worked so far.

2. Problem: Bluetooth only works very limited. It detects my Xbox One Controller, but doesn't connect to it, it only shows up as paired after adding & re-adding it to my devices list. But my bluetooth speaker works fine.

3. Problem (the worst one): "Update & Security" won't open. I can open Settings and every tab of it except for "Update & Security". It just won't start & gets stuck on the settings home overview. Tried to open it via Windows Powershell (Admin) but it showed an error after taking too long to start Update & Security.

Got my Laptop in Feb 2019 and remembered that I joined the Windows Insider Program. In the lower right corner of my desktop is written "Windows 10 Home Evaluation copy. Build 18985.vb_release.190913-1426"

In order to bypass the Update & Security problem I wanted to factory reset my laptop, but in order to do that I need to backup all my stuff, which I can't do because my USB ports don't work properly. I've had these problems for months and thought to myself they'll probably fix themselves with upcoming updates but nothing helped so far.

My Windows specifications in Settings>System>About show: Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 1903 Installed on: 9/25/2019 OS build: 18985.1

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/RoosTeR-Smallz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RoosTeR-Smallz, Feb 21, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

[Need Help] Windows 10 doesn't work properly [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 21, 2020
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Feb 21, 2020
  4. [Need Help] Windows 10 doesn't work properly

keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

[Need Help] Windows 10 doesn't work properly

1. [Need Help] Windows 10 doesn't work properly - Similar Threads - Need Help doesn't

2. Need help with Windows 11. Not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Windows 11. Not working properly: Churchill Roberts352-284-2557 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-windows-11-not-working-properly/f15ca79b-c5cd-4fbc-b3bc-54c7b81fe64c
  3. Need help with Windows 11. Not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with Windows 11. Not working properly: Churchill Roberts352-284-2557 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-windows-11-not-working-properly/f15ca79b-c5cd-4fbc-b3bc-54c7b81fe64c
  4. Help Windows doesn't boot properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Windows doesn't boot properly: Hello, this is a long shot but i'm writing on here to see if there's someone who could help as i'm not as knowledgeable on pcs etcI bought a new Nitro N-50 640 gaming tower a few weeks back, when i first had it, it would start up play normal and everything was fine but now...
  5. Help Windows doesn't boot properly

Help Windows doesn't boot properly: Hello, this is a long shot but i'm writing on here to see if there's someone who could help as i'm not as knowledgeable on pcs etcI bought a new Nitro N-50 640 gaming tower a few weeks back, when i first had it, it would start up play normal and everything was fine but now...
  6. Windows Key doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Key doesn't work properly: Whenever I try to open the start menu using the Windows Key, it doesn't open it when I press it once. I have to hold it down for approximately 3 seconds, and even then, it won't open sometimes. The other functions of the Windows key works like Win + S opens the search box....
  7. Windows Key doesn't work properly

Windows Key doesn't work properly: Whenever I try to open the start menu using the Windows Key, it doesn't open it when I press it once. I have to hold it down for approximately 3 seconds, and even then, it won't open sometimes. The other functions of the Windows key works like Win + S opens the search box....
  8. Windows Doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Doesn't work properly: Whenever i started my windows pc, it showed a popup that it ask me to log out Microsoft account and delete my all windows data from c drive. i am facing this issue continuously. I lost so many important files due to this error
  9. Windows Lock Doesn't Work Properly

Windows Lock Doesn't Work Properly: I have a problem with my laptop. After cumulative update windows last week, my laptop can't lock. Press Windows + L doesn't work, Ctrl + alt + del there's no lock option too. And after sleep my laptop and turn on again, it doesn't lock. But, when it shut down and turn on...
  10. Keyboard not working properly - need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard not working properly - need help: Hi, I've got an Asus Transformer Mini and if I type specific letters, it types numbers. I’ve already tried updating the drivers of the keyboard, but it said that the best and newest ones were already installed. So I tried to use the "Fix keyboard problems" setting. Sadly it...