Windows 10: Need help. Windows 10 installation stopping 2008 older Acer Aspire 5100 before the OS can...

Discus and support Need help. Windows 10 installation stopping 2008 older Acer Aspire 5100 before the OS can... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 installation 1909 32 or 64bit is stopping drive service and making drives/partitions unavailable for install when in destination... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by OneJOHN one9, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Need help. Windows 10 installation stopping 2008 older Acer Aspire 5100 before the OS can...

Windows 10 installation 1909 32 or 64bit is stopping drive service and making drives/partitions unavailable for install when in destination selection/formatting.

Details:
    - Booting from installation media for clean install to new replacement SSD 256GB SanDisk to 500GB EVO250.
    - BIOS has updated firmware,
    - BIOS can see Drive,
    - PARTDISK Does not help manage any further, as the both the utility and PARTDISK are feigning to manage the partitions properly and can see the drive, but 'complains' "windows cannot be installed" in the details once partitioning. Random various answers given for several attempts.

*When attempting installation on an initially recognized drive/partition the software enters into the installation task list "getting files ready", "copying windows files..." then the drive is lost from system disconnects. The software then shows no drive is found on the re-attempt without a hard boot when it once was.

You think you might have a solution?

:)

OneJOHN one9, Mar 25, 2020
  2. OrbitzXT Win User

Acer Aspire 5100 64bit drivers?

I saw on a NewEgg review someone got 64 bit drivers working for XP64 on their Acer Aspire 5100. I'm trying to do the same on a friends laptop and having difficulties. You guys are geniuses though, any help? I just need the wireless card driver and the ATI graphics, I'm not even sure what the graphics in this thing is.

OrbitzXT, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Intel WiFI 5100 disapears

So my brother and I just bought two acer aspire 6930 machines.

THe wifi intel 5100 does not pass that brodcast test.

Both machines do this.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers, took the card in and out done everything i can think of short of reinstalling the os.

Any suggestions?

freaksavior, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Rohn007 Win User

Need help. Windows 10 installation stopping 2008 older Acer Aspire 5100 before the OS can...

Rohn007, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Need help. Windows 10 installation stopping 2008 older Acer Aspire 5100 before the OS can...

1. Need help. Windows 10 installation stopping 2008 older Acer Aspire 5100 before the OS can... - Similar Threads - Need help installation

2. Acer aspire

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer aspire: hey so I was using my laptop the other day and I got a notification saying to restart so it could do a drive repair, I turned off my laptop and restarted the next day and now it is stuck in a blue error screen, the error that pops up is "critical process died", when I try to...
  3. Need help with windows 10 install on older machine.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with windows 10 install on older machine.: I’m trying to get windows 10 64bit installed on a pretty old system. I’m able to get the 32bit version running fine but when I try to install the 64bit it doesn’t get passed the bios boot screen. This was an old video editing system so the specs were solid for its time. Dual...
  4. Is it possible to install Windows 10 on an Acer Aspire one(2008)?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it possible to install Windows 10 on an Acer Aspire one(2008)?: Is it possible to download windows 10 on a 12 year old Acer Aspire one it basically works perfectly only because now there is the possibility to download apps I just wanted to know Ist es möglich Windows 10 auf einen Acer Aspire one(2008)zu installieren?
  5. Need help with OS installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with OS installation: [ATTACH] So I'm gonna be building a new pc soon and putting all my existing drives into that one. My old pc is going to go to my brother and I have a drive for that already. I want to install windows on that drive already, so when all of the parts come, he can instantly...
  6. acer aspire 3 help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    acer aspire 3 help: so my daughter bought a acer aspire 3 laptop, doesnt get on with 10 so asked if i could put 7 on it i have 3 genuine 7 discs but this laptop doesnt have a dvd drive. i made a bootable usb with rufus but it wont boot from usb googled for help and found i need to change from...
  7. Acer Aspire 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Aspire 5: Ive recently bought an acer aspire 5 A515 52 laptop. It was advertised as having a backlit keyboard which is one of the main reason I bought this laptop over the others. I cannot figure out how to turn it on, ive looked through settings and tried fn+f9. Does anyone know how...
  8. Acer Aspire 4315 2904 need help to upgrade to windows 10 from vista?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acer Aspire 4315 2904 need help to upgrade to windows 10 from vista?: Hello i have a acer aspire 4315 2904 laptop 32 bit operating system with windows vista it has 3 gigs of ram intel Core 2 dou T5750 upgraded cpu from a Celeron cpu with a upgraded one Terabyte hard drive had it upgraded from windows home basic to windows home premium 32 bit...
  9. Acer aspire e15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire e15: Why does my computer shut down my display when I plug in my battery charger. This has only happened since the latest Windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/acer-aspire-e15/9ebf7904-9876-4dfe-b7e9-524aa57e3f9d
  10. acer aspire 4736z windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    acer aspire 4736z windows 10: Can anyone help me how to install Intel media accelerator on my Acer laptop when I'm trying to install the driver it give an error that my computer does not meet the minimum requirement to install software.. I'm running windows 10 32 bit chipset type: mobile Intel r 4 series...