Windows 10: Need Help Windows 10 Never Ending Spinning Dots

Discus and support Need Help Windows 10 Never Ending Spinning Dots in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So my pc was working fine I have Windows 10 pro then I was having issues with the xbox app and party connectivity so I looked it up found that if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ryanrumblemoo, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Need Help Windows 10 Never Ending Spinning Dots

So my pc was working fine I have Windows 10 pro then I was having issues with the xbox app and party connectivity so I looked it up found that if I uninstalled the teredo tunneling and reinstalled it, it was a possible fix so I did it and then windows would not load after that I see the initial blue windows sign on start then when it would normally take me to sign in it just has the spinning dots and I waited but after about an hour I just gave up and restarted a few times and tried numerous things it can launch fine in safe mode btw and sorry for grammar I'm on my phone given that my pc is acting up if anyone has any suggestions or solutions please let me know or redirect me to abother thread if thus has already been solved

:)

ryanrumblemoo, Mar 1, 2016
  2. davidsgo Win User

Windows 10 Settings, Adding a pin not working.

Hi, never ending spinning dots... same problem here. Any solution?

thanks

davidsgo, Mar 1, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Settings, Adding a pin not working.

When I hit the Add button, I get a never ending dot spin/wait indicator. Any idea what's going on?

RussellPass, Mar 1, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

Need Help Windows 10 Never Ending Spinning Dots

Hi ryanrumblemoo and welcome to Tenforums.

Can you boot into the recovery options and try a system restore point?

simrick, Mar 1, 2016
  5. I have tried that but unfortunately I do not have a restore point to go back to my only thought at this point was to reinstall windows and I realized while sitting and waiting for a bit that screen will go to sleep almost like I'm at the login screen it's odd

6. simrick Win User
    Can you go back to safe mode and create a new user, then see if you can log into that account in a regular boot?

simrick, Mar 1, 2016
  7. Sure I'll give that a try now

8. Need Help Windows 10 Never Ending Spinning Dots

I am not able in safe mode to access settings to make another user It doesn't even do anything when I click on the windows icon or hit the windows key

9. I just attempted to create one with the command prompt I'm checking to see if it worked now

10. simrick Win User
    Okay. Will wait for your reply.

simrick, Mar 1, 2016
  11. Ok so restarted after creating the new user with the command prompt and I went back into safe mode and the new user was there and I signed in ok so I created a new user

12. simrick Win User
    And are you able to get to the sign-in screen with a regular boot to get into the new user account you just created?

simrick, Mar 1, 2016
  13. Need Help Windows 10 Never Ending Spinning Dots

No its still the same it just loops endlessly with the dotted circle

14. simrick Win User
    Okay. And all you did was remove and reinstall the Teredo Tunneling? Nothing else?

simrick, Mar 1, 2016
  15. No it still does the same thing

Thema:

Need Help Windows 10 Never Ending Spinning Dots

1. Need Help Windows 10 Never Ending Spinning Dots - Similar Threads - Need Help Never

2. Windows 10 spinning dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 spinning dots: I was playing a game called league of legends then my pc restarted for no reason and i get stuck on spinning dots for like 20 mins right now, can i get some help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-spinning-dots/81ddcd2e-e5ff-4f3d-b6e1-12e2a3694471
  3. Windows 10 spinning dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 spinning dots: I was playing a game called league of legends then my pc restarted for no reason and i get stuck on spinning dots for like 20 mins right now, can i get some help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-spinning-dots/81ddcd2e-e5ff-4f3d-b6e1-12e2a3694471
  4. Windows 10 spinning dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows stuck at spinning dot [Temporaraly solved- Still need help]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows stuck at spinning dot [Temporaraly solved- Still need help]: Hello Here is the config : Ryzen 3700x RTX 3070 Motherboard : B550 A-PRO NVME : crucial P1 After a clean install of windows it start booting a first time , the the pc restart (this is normal behaviour from my experience) At the second restart the dot go in circle for...
  6. Spinning dots on Windows 10 Boot !HELP!

Spinning dots on Windows 10 Boot !HELP!: Hey all, looking for support with this one so I can get back to enjoying my computer during isolation! For the past 3 days my desktop computer has been stuck on the Windows 10 boot screen with the windows logo with spinning dots, and also sometimes just a black screen with...
  7. Spinning dots

Spinning dots: My computer I use for my classes stated Microsoft update was due. So I waited and it auto restarted and did the update. Now all I have is spinning dots. That is it. All my student's information is on that computer plus their pictures and other events they have participated...
  8. spinning dots

in Windows 10 Customization
    spinning dots: let me start by saying that my laptop is working perfectly, and windows 10 is working perfectly. I turn on the laptop, it's a Dell. I get the Dell logo screen as it posts. the screen blinks and the dell logo comes back on with the spinning dots. I want to change that...
  9. Windows 10 freeze at spinning dots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 freeze at spinning dots: Hi all, I am currently having a problem when trying to install clean windows 10 from USB boot or upgrade win 10 to 1809 from 1803. Both have same issues cant boot to windows and my laptop freezes at the loading spinning dots screen. and the update process was not...
  10. Windows 10 Spinning Dots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Spinning Dots: My Acer laptop was started logging and eventually it is hanging that I decided to reformat drive C. After I reformated it once, the issue still exsits so that I decided to reformat all the drivers and reinstall Windows 10. After two reformats, I got stuck on spinning dots for...