Windows 10: Need HELP...Windows 10 OS Persistent stubborn problem encountered not resolved........

Discus and support Need HELP...Windows 10 OS Persistent stubborn problem encountered not resolved........ in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; To, Greg Carmack - Windows MVP I am in much need of your help with regard to Windows 10 installation on my PC due to lot of issues that i'm facing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Amruta Lopes, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Need HELP...Windows 10 OS Persistent stubborn problem encountered not resolved........

To,

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP

I am in much need of your help with regard to Windows 10 installation on my PC due to lot of issues that i'm facing.

May i request your email id to better communicate the persistent problem encountered as it would not be wise to elaborate this on community forum.

Would be glad to hear from you soon.

Thanks

:)

Amruta Lopes, Jul 27, 2020

2. Stubborn Printer Problems Windows 10

Hello Clarraine,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

I request you to follow the below methods:

Method 1:

Run inbuilt printer troubleshooter and check if it works.
    Please follow the steps given below.

Note: If your computer is having problems printing, try using the Printer troubleshooter to fix the problem. It makes sure that a printer is connected to your computer, and it checks
    for common issues such as whether the printer has enough paper and toner to complete printing your document.

• Press Windows keys on your keyboard.
    • Type Troubleshooting and click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Now click on view all option.
    • Click on printer and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the Printer's Driver.

Step 1: Uninstall the Printer's Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Printer from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove
      the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2:Go to the Printer manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the printer model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

Method 3:

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and
      check if the issue persists

Please refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Fix printer problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Note: The above article will help you identify and fix common printer problems in Windows. Printing problems can be caused by cables that aren’t connected properly, problems with
    wireless adapters or settings, damaged or incompatible printer drivers or missing updates.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jul 27, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Need HELP...Windows 10 OS Persistent stubborn problem encountered not resolved........

Printer offline problem persists

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Is it a wired or wireless printer?
    • Is the printer connected via network to your computer?
    I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to make printer as a default printer you can follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key+ X and select
      device manager
    • Select devices and printers
    • Right click on the printer you want to use, and then click
      set as default printer (You'll see a check mark on the printer's icon signifying that it's now your default printer).
    I suggest you to update the drivers for the printers and check if it helps.

Method 2: I also recommend you to run the print troubleshooter to check the issue.

• Type troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.
    • In the left pane click on View all.
    • Select the printer option and
      follow the on screen instructions.
    Method 3: Also I suggest you to run the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Need HELP...Windows 10 OS Persistent stubborn problem encountered not resolved........

1. Need HELP...Windows 10 OS Persistent stubborn problem encountered not resolved........ - Similar Threads - Need HELP Persistent

2. In xpert highscore, the application has encountered a problem. Please resolve it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In xpert highscore, the application has encountered a problem. Please resolve it: In xpert highscore software, the application has encountered a problem. Please resolve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-xpert-highscore-the-application-has-encountered/4aceddfd-5ba9-4702-bbe3-b5e1c715facb
  3. In xpert highscore, the application has encountered a problem. Please resolve it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In xpert highscore, the application has encountered a problem. Please resolve it: In xpert highscore software, the application has encountered a problem. Please resolve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-xpert-highscore-the-application-has-encountered/4aceddfd-5ba9-4702-bbe3-b5e1c715facb
  4. Persistent Windows 10 Boot Issue - Need Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Windows 10 Boot Issue - Need Help!: Hello,I've been wrestling with a stubborn Windows 10 boot problem for a while now and could really use your expertise. Here's the scoop:I'm running Windows 10 on a 256GB SSD, with UEFI mode enabled on my ASRock motherboard. Lately, when I power up my computer, I encounter the...
  5. Persistent Windows 10 Boot Issue - Need Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent Windows 10 Boot Issue - Need Help!: Hello,I've been wrestling with a stubborn Windows 10 boot problem for a while now and could really use your expertise. Here's the scoop:I'm running Windows 10 on a 256GB SSD, with UEFI mode enabled on my ASRock motherboard. Lately, when I power up my computer, I encounter the...
  6. Persistent Windows 10 Boot Issue - Need Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Persistent IRQL_ NOT_LESS_Equal BSOD! Need help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Persistent IRQL_ NOT_LESS_Equal BSOD! Need help!: Context: I recently got this bsod and its giving me a hard time. It appears every now and then, even at idle. What I did so far: 1) Replaced my ram sticks with newly bought one (same issue still) DDR3 1600Mhz 1.5V 2) DISM Command 3) SFC Scan 4) Disabling Cache Writing 5)...
  8. Persistent Resolving Host

in Browsers and Email
    Persistent Resolving Host: I get this with Chrome (84) and I think also Opera which doesn't display it but is quite slow. Windows 10 version 1909. I use Google's DNS servers for both IPv4 and IPv6. I cleared the cache but that didn't help. 162928
  9. Need help with resolving bugcheck crashs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with resolving bugcheck crashs.: Hello I have been getting quite a few bugcheck crash's. Unfortunately I don't have alot of knowledge with analyzing crash dumps files hence why I'm here. The event log usually have the typical message after the crash that is The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...
  10. Help - Stubborn Wireless Driver Problem.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help - Stubborn Wireless Driver Problem.: The problem started about a couple weeks ago and it evolved over time. Problem setup: Surfing the internet over my Lenovo Ideapad 520 Laptop via WiFi. Initially the problem spawned randomly, surfing the internet then the connection drops and the Chrome Dinosaur appears,...