Windows 10: Need help: Windows 10 text is blurry and pixelated. I have ClearType turned on. My PC specs...

Discus and support Need help: Windows 10 text is blurry and pixelated. I have ClearType turned on. My PC specs... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MeSwift [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MeSwift, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Need help: Windows 10 text is blurry and pixelated. I have ClearType turned on. My PC specs...

/u/MeSwift, Jun 16, 2020
  2. amitmaraj Win User

Pixelated/Blurry Text

I was using windows when I got BSOD and restarted the PC. Now the all the system fonts are pixelated. Even in Chrome the menu text is pixelated. The only fonts that are normal are the fonts in windows settings.

Need help: Windows 10 text is blurry and pixelated. I have ClearType turned on. My PC specs... [​IMG]

Need help: Windows 10 text is blurry and pixelated. I have ClearType turned on. My PC specs... [​IMG]

amitmaraj, Jun 16, 2020
  3. How to reset ClearType text to factory settings in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

How to Make Text Easier to Read using ClearType in Windows 10

• To get to the ClearType take an entry to the
      Control Panel and select the Display option.
    • On the right pane of the Display window click on
      Adjust ClearType Text link.
    • A ClearType Text Tuner window will appear on your screen. Select the
      checkbox Turn on ClearType and click
      Next button to go to the next step
    • After turning on the ClearType
      Text Tuner, you will see five windows exhibiting the samples of the text that you wish to set.
    • So click Next on the following five sample windows by selecting your required text type.
    • On the appearance of last window click Finish after completing the tuning of the text for your monitor.

Hope this information is helpful. If the issue still persists, please post back for further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Ravindra Kamath, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Need help: Windows 10 text is blurry and pixelated. I have ClearType turned on. My PC specs...

Blurry/Fuzzy/Pixelated/Unclear Texts and Fonts on Windows 10

I recently updated to windows 10 from windows 8.1 on two of my PCs. One is a desktop and other is a laptop. Both have native 1080p displays.

Now I have Blurry/Fuzzy/Pixelated/Unclear Texts and Fonts, for example, check the image below to see how device manager look.
    Need help: Windows 10 text is blurry and pixelated. I have ClearType turned on. My PC specs... 3fa21c28-2fbb-485f-a682-47593aaf30ee.png
    It is not video adapter
    related as two PC have different GPUs, one from Nvidia (980 ti) and other from ATI (6850M). Both should be able to render windows 10 fonts with ease, without problem.

I tried using the suggested options like cleartype, scaling etc. but that didnt help.

Are there any other people with this problem? and is there a fix for this?

Thanks

Tripod1404, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Need help: Windows 10 text is blurry and pixelated. I have ClearType turned on. My PC specs...

1. Need help: Windows 10 text is blurry and pixelated. I have ClearType turned on. My PC specs... - Similar Threads - Need help text

2. Why does my text quality look blurry/pixelated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my text quality look blurry/pixelated?: For some reason recently when I turned on my laptop and opened up Google Docs I noticed that the text/font quality looked off. It looks off in everything, and it looks worse just in google. I have tried many things like restarting my laptop or using ClearType but none of that...
  3. Why does my text quality look blurry/pixelated?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my text quality look blurry/pixelated?: For some reason recently when I turned on my laptop and opened up Google Docs I noticed that the text/font quality looked off. It looks off in everything, and it looks worse just in google. I have tried many things like restarting my laptop or using ClearType but none of that...
  4. Need darker screen text. I have followed the W10 Cleartype path, but text is still not...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need darker screen text. I have followed the W10 Cleartype path, but text is still not...: When I'm using email, or other communication facilities such as WhatsApp, the text is difficult to read, in that it is 'greyish' I've tried a bold font voila! but that's a bit over the top. Can one adjust the darkness of a font or choose a font that might be more suitable?...
  5. windows 10 Blurry text

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 Blurry text: Five years later, it is still there. management console blurry [img] [img] Blurry text I noticed that the edit bar of this website is also blurred [img] [img] - - - Updated - - - What has Microsoft been up to in the past five years? 164766
  6. Need help with odd blurry text in some apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with odd blurry text in some apps: For a long while now, certain apps will display a temporary blurry effect when the app is opened, focus is lost/gained, or info on the app changes. The apps that generally display this issue is : LOOT The entire text is always blurry when opening the app. Vortex The entire...
  7. Computer Text Blurry and Fuzzy on some points, ClearType did not fix it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer Text Blurry and Fuzzy on some points, ClearType did not fix it: Hello, today I was calibrating my monitor (Acer V246HL) and after that, I calibrated my color settings and ran ClearType to finish it off. After I did this, the text on some points of my screen became *very* fuzzy and blurry, and I cannot fix it. I've ran ClearType and turned...
  8. blurry text windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blurry text windows 10: I have had fuzzy blurry text since I changed my gpu I have reinstalled clean windows tried cleartype text make everything bigger option custom scaling reinstalled gpu driver uninstalled from device manager still no help even Microsoft support does not help they just say its...
  9. Pixelated/Blurry Text

in Windows 10 Support
    Pixelated/Blurry Text: I was using windows when I got BSOD and restarted the PC. Now the all the system fonts are pixelated. Even in Chrome the menu text is pixelated. The only fonts that are normal are the fonts in windows settings. [img] [img] 118232
  10. Turn On or Off ClearType in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off ClearType in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off ClearType in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off ClearType in Windows 10 ClearType makes the text you see on your displays sharper, clearer, and easier to read. This tutorial will show you how to to turn on or off ClearType Text Tuner for each...