Windows 10: Need help, windows crashing on startup. I solved it before by reinstalling windows, but it...

Discus and support Need help, windows crashing on startup. I solved it before by reinstalling windows, but it... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BL4CKF4NT0M [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BL4CKF4NT0M, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Need help, windows crashing on startup. I solved it before by reinstalling windows, but it...

/u/BL4CKF4NT0M, Jan 21, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 21, 2021
  4. jsmin Win User

Need help, windows crashing on startup. I solved it before by reinstalling windows, but it...

Windows Explorer crashes and thumbnails problem

Hi, I hope you can help me.
    Windows Explorer is no longer showing thumbnails on files played by Windows Media Player. I've run cmd and regsvr32 shmedia.dll and regsvr32 shimgvw.dll. That seemed to solve the problem...but it created a different one. Now when I try to open a folder on an external hard drive it crashes. I read in an old 2008 post it was an avi file causing the problem and suggested the run cmd regsvr32 /u shmedia.dll. That solved the opening problem but recreated the thumbnail problem. Any help to achieve both functions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

jsmin, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Need help, windows crashing on startup. I solved it before by reinstalling windows, but it...

1. Need help, windows crashing on startup. I solved it before by reinstalling windows, but it... - Similar Threads - Need help crashing

2. Constant crashing and need a solve

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant crashing and need a solve: I'm currently running windows 11 and bought my new pc recently, and whenever I'm not running a game my pc will randomly crash and begin heating up despite the system already being off. I've checked window logs and it shows me the dialogue of "A provider, IntelMEProv, has been...
  3. Constant crashing and need a solve

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant crashing and need a solve: I'm currently running windows 11 and bought my new pc recently, and whenever I'm not running a game my pc will randomly crash and begin heating up despite the system already being off. I've checked window logs and it shows me the dialogue of "A provider, IntelMEProv, has been...
  4. I need to remove a screen on startup before pin entry. Windows 11 reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to remove a screen on startup before pin entry. Windows 11 reinstall: I reinstalled Windows 11. I now have a screen before the pin that requires a key to be pressed before the pin entry screen appears. It is either the time in the middle of the screen or nothing else than a blank screen. I have to then press any key and the pin screen comes up....
  5. I need to remove a screen on startup before pin entry. Windows 11 reinstall

I need to remove a screen on startup before pin entry. Windows 11 reinstall: I reinstalled Windows 11. I now have a screen before the pin that requires a key to be pressed before the pin entry screen appears. It is either the time in the middle of the screen or nothing else than a blank screen. I have to then press any key and the pin screen comes up....
  6. Need help with reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with reinstalling windows: Hello,I am in dire need of help with reinstalling windows or wiping my drive. I dont know what I did but my windows features like start, settings, search ect. Stopped working. I have only access to the File Explorer and command prompt. I tried to reinstall and wipe my laptop...
  7. Need help with reinstalling windows

Need help with reinstalling windows: Hello,I am in dire need of help with reinstalling windows or wiping my drive. I dont know what I did but my windows features like start, settings, search ect. Stopped working. I have only access to the File Explorer and command prompt. I tried to reinstall and wipe my laptop...
  8. Need help with reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I need help reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help reinstalling windows: My computer recently experienced a “Critical Process Died” error and now it won’t boot, it’s on a loop where it says that the automatic repair didn’t work. I’ve tried many different solutions but none of them worked. The only option I have left is reinstalling window. The...
  10. Need help fixing/reinstalling windows store Crashes on start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Need help fixing/reinstalling windows store Crashes on start: I had disabled/uninstalled the windows store a while ago using the powershell command in order to do something and when I tried to use the powershell command to reinstall/enable it it's throwing up a bunch of errors and now when I try to open it it'll pop up for a quarter of...