Windows 10: Need Help, windows gone extremely wrong

Discus and support Need Help, windows gone extremely wrong in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Okay, so i desperately need help with this i’ve been trying to fix it for over a month now and nothings helped. It doesn’t matter how many times i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DoctorDisco69, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Need Help, windows gone extremely wrong

Okay, so i desperately need help with this i’ve been trying to fix it for over a month now and nothings helped. It doesn’t matter how many times i reinstall windows each time with a new media creation tool there is always the same problem with Missing system DLLs and can not install anything in the microsoft store. I can not even run the DSIM tool at all and cant use the ‘rest my pc’ option. Sometimes my background shows graphical distortion and applications such as microsoft edge and file explorer will often crash, i cant install any programs/games because windows says there are missing files such as DLLs and someone said to open cmd and run ‘sfc /scannow’ and that even failed, windows says it is not activated sometimes when it is. Im really frustrated and would love any help, is there a hardware problem? I tried switching RAM

:)

DoctorDisco69, Nov 28, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 28, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Need Help, windows gone extremely wrong

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

Need Help, windows gone extremely wrong

1. Need Help, windows gone extremely wrong - Similar Threads - Need Help gone

2. I need help with extremely corrupted files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with extremely corrupted files: I was trying to upgrade the storage in my computer. I used gnome-disks in a Ubuntu installer disk to try to copy my data to a img file. I first tried to shrink my main partition and canceled it after it took too long. Then I copied program files, program files x86, and users...
  3. I need help with extremely corrupted files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with extremely corrupted files: I was trying to upgrade the storage in my computer. I used gnome-disks in a Ubuntu installer disk to try to copy my data to a img file. I first tried to shrink my main partition and canceled it after it took too long. Then I copied program files, program files x86, and users...
  4. I need help with extremely corrupted files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Update gone wrong, please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Update gone wrong, please help: I updated my laptop, but the update only seemed to mess up my laptop rather than improve it, now I've opened Windows update page on the settings, and it takes forever to open, is there anything I could click or do that would undo the damages, there is this optional update...
  6. Mobifi gone wrong

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mobifi gone wrong: I have a mobile wifi. When I connect it to computer, it is getting recognized as a cd drive. Can somebody please explain Step by step what I have to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobifi-gone-wrong/1f16ba47-b243-4fb0-8029-7219319defec
  7. What's gone wrong?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What's gone wrong?: Hi Can anyone help, please? My PC was working fine last time i used it 2 days ago. But today it starts with black screen with just a cursor, which sits there for around 5 minutes. Then take another 5 minutes to get to the login screen. After logging in and waiting...
  8. update gone wrong

update gone wrong: I have a Toshiba laptop and i went to update it and it is now stuck in a loop of the welcome Toshiba screen with a loading circle then it says ''attempting to recover installation undoing changes made to your computer'' can someone help please, thank you....
  9. windows is gone need help

windows is gone need help: i got a freands computer to do a factory reset on it so that it word run faster after doing it i get a black screen saying boot device not fond plase install operating system on your hard disk what happen did it unstall windows or something ive done this 100 times before and...
  10. Taskbar Items Gone - Need Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Items Gone - Need Help: Hi, My PC has decided to not show up my taskbar items today! The only icons are: Start button, cortana, task view and the notification center. The thing is that none of these will open and all my other icons are gone, even the date and time. I have tried to restart my pc and...