Windows 10: Need help, Windows screwed up..

Discus and support Need help, Windows screwed up.. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so long story short i wanted to play a game on my old laptop and to get a bit more performance i tried a clean boot so i wrote msconfig.exe and clicked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GabSan99, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Need help, Windows screwed up..

so long story short i wanted to play a game on my old laptop and to get a bit more performance i tried a clean boot so i wrote msconfig.exe and clicked diagnostic start (trying to translate from italian so sorry for bad english) after that i restarted the computer and then i saw a message where my insert-pin-thing should be which says: there was a problem with your PIN and it's not available. click to configure your PIN. if i click it does absolutely nothing! i didn't check any of the startup apps or services so it's Windows' fault and now i can't use my computer...

submitted by /u/GabSan99
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GabSan99, Jan 29, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 29, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 29, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

Need help, Windows screwed up..

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Need help, Windows screwed up.. :)

Thema:

Need help, Windows screwed up..

1. Need help, Windows screwed up.. - Similar Threads - Need help screwed

2. Screwed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screwed up: I've had this computer for 2-3 years and Within the 1st year my computer has gotten corrupt. Whenever I try to look up on how to fix corrupt files or just a corrupt pc It dosen't work as it says I'm not a administrator. So please help me I have my entire computer corrupted...
  3. Screwed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screwed up: I've had this computer for 2-3 years and Within the 1st year my computer has gotten corrupt. Whenever I try to look up on how to fix corrupt files or just a corrupt pc It dosen't work as it says I'm not a administrator. So please help me I have my entire computer corrupted...
  4. Screwed up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Screwed Up!

in Windows 10 Support
    Screwed Up!: Not sure if this is right section but a few hours ago the whole of Win 10 went config up! I had my images (in the number of thousands) suddenly change real life icons into some damn flower. I seem to recall I had this problem ages ago and you all fixed it but I could not...
  6. WINDOWS 10 SCREW UP!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WINDOWS 10 SCREW UP!: Ok.... DO NOT like that the file folders are sorted by last viewed an NOT by name !!!! Please advise how to change back to selection file name or other detail columns. GETTING TIRED OF THE SCREW UPS IN WINDOWS! Don't know who is at the helm there at Microsoft BUT it...
  7. I screwed my pc, need help.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I screwed my pc, need help.: Hello, i mistakenly went to system configurationsby searching msconfig in start and disabled all services, it prompted for restart and after restart my pc doesn’t accept pin and my password also, wifi is disabled, i ain’t able to use my pc please help. My computer is a...
  8. Help with One Drive, I screwed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with One Drive, I screwed up: I have a new computer and didn't want Microsoft copying everything I did to the cloud, so I clicked on one drive and uninstalled it. I just noticed it is still copying my info. I don't see it anywhere, don't know what to do about it, please help me, I am 75 years old and...
  9. Help! Newby screwed something up...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help! Newby screwed something up...: Hello, I'm hoping someone can tell me how to fix this. I'm working with customizing text colors in active and inactive title bars. Seems to work fine for programs that came with win10... [img] However, with other installed programs, I keep getting this weird...
  10. Windows Update Screwed up need help urgently

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Screwed up need help urgently: So i was updating windows and it failed so my pc restarted and now i cant do anything cant lqunch any programs or open the start menu i try restart it via crt alt dlt and it tells me it needs to update so i let it update and then it fails and the same thing happens again plz...