Windows 10: Need HELP Wireless connection

Discus and support Need HELP Wireless connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have the wireless driver and I don't know how to get the driver into the device manager or how to download it. I have windows 10 and a windows 8.1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NicholisPerez, May 14, 2020.

1. Need HELP Wireless connection

I have the wireless driver and I don't know how to get the driver into the device manager or how to download it. I have windows 10 and a windows 8.1 wireless driver but I will run it in compatibility mode. I need this for school. Someone PLEASE HELP.

Need HELP Wireless connection f74fa993-48df-4dc3-a24d-171892ae39c4?upload=true.png

:)

NicholisPerez, May 14, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 14, 2020
  3. Hannelore Win User
    Project connect to wireless device issue

Thanks for this suggestion; it's made me realise that I think it might be a problem with my tv after all, because now it won't come up anymore in the list of devices. I better check out some help for this tv; maybe something got turned off by mistake.

Hannelore, May 14, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Need HELP Wireless connection

wireless connectivity

Hi Carl,

It's possible that your wireless network adapter is incompatible with the latest Windows 10 update, causing network connectivity issues. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions
    for you:

• Which specific build version of Windows 10 is currently on your computer? To check, click
      Start, type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we recommend using the built-in network troubleshooter. This tool can help diagnose and fix common network problems. To use it, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Network troubleshooter.
    • Click Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps shown on the screen.

Additionally, we suggest updating your wireless network adapter driver by following the steps

here

We'll wait for your response and the result of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Need HELP Wireless connection

1. Need HELP Wireless connection - Similar Threads - Need HELP Wireless

2. Connect Wireless existing help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect Wireless existing help: I need help with this. is ready for you to connect wirelessly. Version: 10.0.22621.1 Protected content can't be viewed on this device. Press Ctrl + S to open Settings. I can’t login or exit the screen. I have tried multiple times turning off and on. Please help me get out of...
  3. Connect Wireless existing help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect Wireless existing help: I need help with this. is ready for you to connect wirelessly. Version: 10.0.22621.1 Protected content can't be viewed on this device. Press Ctrl + S to open Settings. I can’t login or exit the screen. I have tried multiple times turning off and on. Please help me get out of...
  4. Wireless Projecting help needed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless Projecting help needed: Help, I can wirelessly project from my surface go 2 to my surface pro 4, but im trying to project my surface pro 4 to my surface go 2, but it doesnt work. Can anyone help? surface go 2 is not up-to-date on updates, while surface pro 4 is. submitted by /u/EmersonOwO [link]...
  5. Help Connecting To Wireless Internet

Help Connecting To Wireless Internet: Whenever I hit the lil network bar, it doesnt show networks. It doesnt show any when i ask it to search for networks. When i run a diagnostic its about a ethernet cable and not wireless, every other device connected to my internet works fine. My computer was working fine and...
  6. Broke my wireless connectivity - Need some help.

Broke my wireless connectivity - Need some help.: Hey all! So I was having issues with my Wifi taking too long to resolve the host DNS connections in Google Chrome and decided to do the basic troubleshooting things. Pics: https://imgur.com/gallery/lFpKRQ4 First, I disconnected from the Wifi by clicking the tile on Network...
  7. Microsoft USB-connected wireless mouse not connecting... Help?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft USB-connected wireless mouse not connecting... Help?: Hello!!! I have a Microsoft USB-connected wireless mouse that I've been using for 1-2 years on my Dell laptop. A few months ago the battery died, and I finally got around to replacing it today. However, I now find that it doesn't connect anymore. The light on the mouse is...
  8. Need help with Miracast / connecting to a wireless display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with Miracast / connecting to a wireless display: Hi, ive been able to connect to my phillips smart tv for couple of times vis miracast. i did that by pressing "windows key + P" and pressing connect to a wireless display. next sub window would open and automatically scan for devices. it would find it instantly and it would...
  9. Need to change connection for Wireless printer

Need to change connection for Wireless printer: My modem was upgraded to a hub and the wireless connection and password were changed. Now my printer is not connecting as it still has the old settings. Anyone know how I can change these settings please? I have windows 10 laptop. Wireless printer is EpsonSX235W. I have tried...
  10. Need help with Wireless Screen Casting

Need help with Wireless Screen Casting: I have an Acer Aspire 5755 laptop. I've upgraded the OS to Windows 10 pro and the wireless card to an Intel 7260 that has Bluetooth and better Wifi than the original card. I have been trying to find a way to enable wireless screen casting on this PC (aka Miracast) but I only...