Windows 10: Need help with a BSOD issue.

Discus and support Need help with a BSOD issue. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My laptop (windows 10), 2.5 years old, just recently replaced my battery, and this regular bsod issue started happening with different stop codes, most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Elartey, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Need help with a BSOD issue.

My laptop (windows 10), 2.5 years old, just recently replaced my battery, and this regular bsod issue started happening with different stop codes, most frequent one being NOT LESS OR EQUAL, and the error is failure of netwtw04.sys, the WiFi driver. I then gave my laptop to the same shop for formatting windows, and they reinstalled it. Still the same issue started happening. I took it to another shop, and they're saying that windows should be formatted again as the last shop I gave it to might not have done it properly. I haven't yet given my laptop for that. When I disable the WiFi driver, the device works without any issues, but when I enable it, it enters the bsod loop again. I tried to rollback to the first drivers installed, still same issue. I then tried to update it to the latest version, which is the version that the laptop already have, but then again the issue still persists. I'm unsure about formatting windows again, as I fear the same issue will remain. But I think the complaint is related to wifi driver, as disabling it allows me to use it, but without internet. I'm in quite a bit of a fix here, and need opinion from those who actually understands what's the issue. Thanks in advance. Please ask me if you need more info.

submitted by /u/Elartey
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Elartey, Mar 29, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 29, 2021
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Need help with a BSOD issue. [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Need help with a BSOD issue.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Need help with a BSOD issue.

1. Need help with a BSOD issue. - Similar Threads - Need help BSOD

2. Need help on frequent BSOD issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help on frequent BSOD issue: Recently my laptop is getting a lot of BSOD and I have no idea what's going on with my laptop. Previously had BSOD due to driver issue but my driver is installed latest version from official manufacturer website. What else could be wrong?Here are my minidump zip files....
  3. Need help on frequent BSOD issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help on frequent BSOD issue: Recently my laptop is getting a lot of BSOD and I have no idea what's going on with my laptop. Previously had BSOD due to driver issue but my driver is installed latest version from official manufacturer website. What else could be wrong?Here are my minidump zip files....
  4. BSOD issue, need help solving

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD issue, need help solving: PC has BSOD a few times, now looking to fix the issue.PC Specs: CPU-Ryzen 5 5600RAM-32GBGPU-GTX 1060 6GBLink to minidump.zip filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AhQ_lZPeDJHIkhdkcQZtmDE3xzQX?e=SVO3Bm...
  5. BSOD issue, need help solving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issue, need help solving: PC has BSOD a few times, now looking to fix the issue.PC Specs: CPU-Ryzen 5 5600RAM-32GBGPU-GTX 1060 6GBLink to minidump.zip filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AhQ_lZPeDJHIkhdkcQZtmDE3xzQX?e=SVO3Bm...
  6. BSOD issue, need help solving

7. BSOD, need help identifying issue

BSOD, need help identifying issue: My PC blue screened recently, and unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the error message before the PC rebooted. Unfortunately opening Event Viewer didn't reveal any info. How do I find info I can post here, so you can help identify why my PC crashed? I don't know if it...
  8. BSOD, need help identifying issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, need help identifying issue: My PC blue screened recently, and unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the error message before the PC rebooted. Unfortunately viewing Even Viewer didn't reveal any info. How do I find info I can post here, so you can help identify why my PC crashed? I don't know if it...
  9. BSOD, need help identifying issue

BSOD, need help identifying issue: My PC blue screened recently, and unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the error message before the PC rebooted. Unfortunately viewing Even Viewer didn't reveal any info. How do I find info I can post here, so you can help identify why my PC crashed? I don't know if it...
  10. Need help with BSOD issues.

Need help with BSOD issues.: i just got a new PC cyber-power and from the first power on it has been randomly crashing. i have did many clean installs of the OS. it is upto date on all drivers. i ran all sorts of test and bluescreenview, memtest 8 full passes no issues im new to this and not very tech...