Windows 10: Need help with a crash error

Discus and support Need help with a crash error in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; First of all please tell me if this is not the right subreddit for this and where I should go if it isnt. Quick backstory: I recently added three new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Diamondlord1000, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Need help with a crash error

First of all please tell me if this is not the right subreddit for this and where I should go if it isnt. Quick backstory: I recently added three new ssd's to my computer putting them all in a storage pool with parity. No problems happened that day or the next. Today I boot up my computer and after some scanning that it did (this dosnt usually happen) I got an BSoD saying Critical_System_Died. A few seconds later it gives me the options to restart or go into advanced settings. This is where I am at right now, I have tried running sfc scans but it dosnt get past verification, I have tried starting in safe mode which results in a similar crash, I have tried to revert to a previous instance of windows but it wouldn't let me because my drive was not set up right (cant remember what it said off the top of my head) and I tried to reinstall windows while keeping my files but it said it couldn't and tells me to try something else. Is there anything I can try besides resetting all my files, or getting a new drive?

submitted by /u/Diamondlord1000
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Diamondlord1000, Jan 16, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 16, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Need help with a crash error

[HELP] Minecraft crash because OpenGL error

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the game crashes. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise se due to compatibility issues.

I suggest you to run the game in compatible mode and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Run the program in Compatibility mode, please follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Program
    • Click on Properties
    • Click on Compatibility tab
    • Select Run this program in compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Need help with a crash error

1. Need help with a crash error - Similar Threads - Need help crash

2. need help with games crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help with games crashing: Hi there i wanted to ask someone for help as i have no clue why but whenever i play games they always crash.Its mostly certain games like rainbow 6 siege and black ops 3 . When i play overwatch 2 or cs go my game never crashes. in event viewer i get theses messages when my...
  3. Constant crashes - Need help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant crashes - Need help!: Hello,My new computer has constantly been crashing and receiving 'blue screens of death'. Sometimes the computer can run for hours without crashing or sometimes crash after 30 mins. I viewed in eventviewer the description of the most recent crash:-The computer has rebooted...
  4. Need help with crashing issue.

Need help with crashing issue.: Hello all,First of all thanks for taking the time to read my post. Lately my PC is randomly crashing, so far this happened only while gaming but not sure if gaming is the cause. Basically what happens is the screen freezes, the colors of the monitor get all funny and it...
  5. Need help with crashing issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with crashing issue.: Hello all,First of all thanks for taking the time to read my post. Lately my PC is randomly crashing, so far this happened only while gaming but not sure if gaming is the cause. Basically what happens is the screen freezes, the colors of the monitor get all funny and it...
  6. Need help with system crash

Need help with system crash: I've got a PC which is mainly for gaming but the system always crashes when I am not playing any games. The error code is KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUP and I've attached the dumped error files. Thank you.Dumped File...
  7. Need Help with Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help with Crashes: Hello, i've been having this problem where my screen will go dark, as if it was dimming the light, and then restart, no message at all on the screen, it only happens in certain games so far, but i've tried games that i've played before without problems, and now this happens,...
  8. Need Help with Crashes

Need Help with Crashes: Hello, i've been having this problem where my screen will go dark, as if it was dimming the light, and then restart, no message at all on the screen, it only happens in certain games so far, but i've tried games that i've played before without problems, and now this happens,...
  9. Need Help with Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Need help with Cortana Crash

Need help with Cortana Crash: While Cortana seems to work from the taskbar, when I try to open the app to access settings, the app briefly flashes a purple screen but quickly disappears. running Windows 10 build 18985, release 190913-1426, just updated today....