Windows 10: Need help with a win10 problem

Discus and support Need help with a win10 problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I don't have the best laptop for gaming but that didnt impact that I could play Ark Survival on the bare min settings decently smooth. The game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AbundantCobra, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Need help with a win10 problem

So I don't have the best laptop for gaming but that didnt impact that I could play Ark Survival on the bare min settings decently smooth. The game crashed back to back. From that moment, everything has been delay responding. Sometimes a program with freeze all together and then say not responding, for about 20 sec, then everything snaps and loads. Youtube videos, for another example, will play the audio but the browser with freeze at the black screen and take time before catching up to the video.

I have done a fresh reset of the system and a full fresh install of the game, but still havent gotten back to the same standard I once had. If anyone has any insight on this, Please help. This is so very frustrating.

:)

AbundantCobra, Dec 20, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 20, 2020
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Dec 20, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Need help with a win10 problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

Need help with a win10 problem

1. Need help with a win10 problem - Similar Threads - Need help win10

2. Need help finding the problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help finding the problem: I had an HDD which wouldn't show up in the BIOS, it did on 1/10 of the boots, if I'm lucky i could get in.So i got an SSD upgrade, thing worked fine for a day and then now the same thing happens it doesn't detect the SSD, gives me the boot device not found error, is the...
  3. Need help microphone problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help microphone problem: I'm using windows 10 and with a external headset.Whenever i tried to use make skype call, the other party cannot hear me , but i can hear him. But i can leave a voice messageinside skype with him using the same headset.This happen to my whatsapp too, i can leave voice...
  4. Need help microphone problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help microphone problem: I'm using windows 10 and with a external headset.Whenever i tried to use make skype call, the other party cannot hear me , but i can hear him. But i can leave a voice messageinside skype with him using the same headset.This happen to my whatsapp too, i can leave voice...
  5. Need help with border problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with border problems: Hi guys i need help to get rid of this borders that appear on things like regedit and services. There is a print with a example. [img] 172048
  6. I need help installing win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help installing win10: Im running unbuntu atm and want to make a windows 10 bootable usb with my sandisk cruzer blade. I format to mbr Creat ntfs partition Copy the files contained in the iso to the usb Restart pc, boot to eufi sandisk Select language Then says no driver found submitted by...
  7. Need help with interpreting BSOD Win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with interpreting BSOD Win10: Recently updated my MB and CPU to a B450 and CPU to R5 3600. Windows 10 latest update. Every single driver and thing is updated from the latest available updates. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gn3GxvHFTy52KuQHKMiXrcQSTmQyl-9w?usp=sharing I've had all these BSODs...
  8. mic problem need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mic problem need help: so when I use a app that uses a mic I have to plug in the headset with a mic first then when I open the app it turns on the mic but when I open the app first then plug it in the audio only works but not the mic is there any way I can like enable a option or something...
  9. win10 bsod help needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win10 bsod help needed: Hi, My win10 machine is crashing either just before or during boot. I have minidumps and tried turning on verifier but it was in safe mode so the offending drivers were probably not loaded. In the dumps I have it shows ntoskrnl.exe usually as the crashing module. I also saw...
  10. Touchpad scroll problem in win10 - help needed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad scroll problem in win10 - help needed: Hi folks, I'm back with an old problem - this concern my X300 with ALPS Ultranav touchpad/trackpoint and scroll in win10. Links to the R500 pages https://forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopi...790780#p790780 Working Touchpad drivers for Thinkpad R500? Touchpad Scroll work in...