Windows 10: Need help with account recovery

Discus and support Need help with account recovery in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, recently i tried to play minecraft using my microsoft account which i had migrated my mojang account to, but when i opened the launcher i was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by needaccountsupport, Jun 7, 2022.

1. Need help with account recovery

Hello, recently i tried to play minecraft using my microsoft account which i had migrated my mojang account to, but when i opened the launcher i was prompted to login to my account, i tried to do that however i got a text prompt telling me the account doesn't exist, so i did some digging and found that my account had been compromised and that the recovery email ended in .ru, which i do not use, i got no notification that this happened and was oblivious to it until very recently, i have tried everything, resetting the password didn't work as i dont have the recovery email, and talking to micros

:)

needaccountsupport, Jun 7, 2022

2. Recovery and account

Hi Sarang,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I understand that you have upgraded to Windows again after performing reset.

Have you tried to restart the system again to check whether the Windows 10 is downgraded to previous version?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

As the Windows 10 creates the new user account automatically, I suggest you to run the Microsoft account troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Refer to the following link to download and run the
    Microsoft Account troubleshooter:

Microsoft Account Troubleshooter

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/microsoftaccounts.diagcab

Step 2:

As you have linked your Microsoft account in Windows 10, I suggest you to switch back to the local account if you wish.

How to switch to a local account from Microsoft account.

• Press “Windows + I” keys to open settings (When you get the error “Critical error-start menu and Cortana not working”).

• Select Accounts.

• On the right side, it will show your current account with an option "Switch to a local account”.

• Select “switch to a local account” and follow the steps to switch your Microsoft account into a local account. Once this is done your Microsoft account is safe and not linked with that computer anymore.
    Note:

• You may not delete the recovery drive, as it will help you to recover the Windows in future if the Windows is not working properly.

• If you are using Microsoft account to login to Windows 10, there is no option to disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password. If you are using Local account to login to Windows 10, you can
      disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password.
    Reference: Please refer to the below article and check if it helps.

Recovery options in Windows 10

Recovery options in Windows

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jun 7, 2022
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 7, 2022
  4. Need help with account recovery

android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Jun 7, 2022
Thema:

Need help with account recovery

1. Need help with account recovery - Similar Threads - Need help account

2. Need help with account recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with account recovery: Hello,In 2021, my sister's husband of 48 years died unexpectedly. Since then, she has used his Windows 10 laptop to access his email accounts, through which much of their life together has been organised. She has been logging into the laptop with his Microsoft account using...
  3. Need help with account recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with account recovery: Hello,In 2021, my sister's husband of 48 years died unexpectedly. Since then, she has used his Windows 10 laptop to access his email accounts, through which much of their life together has been organised. She has been logging into the laptop with his Microsoft account using...
  4. Need help with account recovery

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Need help with account recovery: Hello, recently i tried to play minecraft using my microsoft account which i had migrated my mojang account to, but when i opened the launcher i was prompted to login to my account, i tried to do that however i got a text prompt telling me the account doesn't exist, so i did...
  5. Need help with account recovery

Need help with account recovery: Hello, recently i tried to play minecraft using my microsoft account which i had migrated my mojang account to, but when i opened the launcher i was prompted to login to my account, i tried to do that however i got a text prompt telling me the account doesn't exist, so i did...
  6. microsoft account recovery problem-need help!!

microsoft account recovery problem-need help!!: I was able to recover my account supposedly, I answered all of the questions and reset my password but when I go to try and change my email and phone for verifcation it isnt letting me.... the email and phone on file are NOT correct anymore, I have neither email or phone any...
  7. microsoft account recovery problem-need help!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft account recovery problem-need help!!: I was able to recover my account supposedly, I answered all of the questions and reset my password but when I go to try and change my email and phone for verifcation it isnt letting me.... the email and phone on file are NOT correct anymore, I have neither email or phone any...
  8. microsoft account recovery problem-need help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Need help with BitLocker Recovery & Microsoft Account Blocked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help with BitLocker Recovery & Microsoft Account Blocked: On Saturday 6/27/2020 I went to close my laptop down and got a message stating that I had an outstanding "Bios" upgrade pending. I went ahead and checked yes to do the update and the OS took control, downloaded and installed the Bios upgrade. The laptop then went into a...
  10. Serious Help Needed. Recovery needed.

in Windows 10 Support
    Serious Help Needed. Recovery needed.: A Senior MS Tech I was working with said he wanted to reinstall windows 10 version 1809 because after 4 MS updates, that is after the 4th MS update, MS Edge quits working and will not start. This is the fourth tech and the 2nd senior tech I have had to work with. The...