Windows 10: need help with activation PLEASE HELP

Discus and support need help with activation PLEASE HELP in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello my name is Landon and I have been trying to activate windows on my computer for a while now , I received my PC as a gift and when I got it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LandonPeabody, Sep 1, 2019.

1. need help with activation PLEASE HELP

Hello my name is Landon and I have been trying to activate windows on my computer for a while now , I received my PC as a gift and when I got it windows 10 Pro had already been installed on it, all of a sudden windows has stopped working , and will not reactivate , the troubleshooter cannot find a problem and I cannot figure out how to reactivate it. I am up to date , but I keep on seeing this error code: 0x8007232B can someone please help me figure out how to fix this and reactivate windows please?

:)

LandonPeabody, Sep 1, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 1, 2019
  3. drdeathx Win User
    Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Sep 1, 2019
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

need help with activation PLEASE HELP

Need Help Activating Windows 10 After Complete Hardware Change?

Then what help were you looking for? The next to the last link above gave you step by step instructions on how to activate Windows after you change the motherboard.

NavyLCDR, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

need help with activation PLEASE HELP

1. need help with activation PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - need help activation

2. I Need Help! Please!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Need Help! Please!: So I wanted to install Windows 10. I downloaded the Media Creation Tool, and I chose the option to install on a stick.Ok, I gave restart to, with the stick attached, to install Windows 10. I chose the Windows version, all right, until the option to choose if I can keep the...
  3. Need Help please

Need Help please: So i plugged in a other set of headphones because i couldn't hear my friend on discord and it worked and then the game i was playing stop playing sound so i quit it and played YouTube to check the headphone and it played and i closed it and reopened it again and now google...
  4. Need help with the audio please

Need help with the audio please: I don't know if it's an update issue from Windows or something else but the audio on my laptop suddenly stopped. I have been looking for solutions from google/youtube, done them all, still not working. in fact, it sometimes works for like minutes then stops again. I updated...
  5. need help please

in Windows 10 Support
    need help please: I have a windows 7 custom build computer and my friend talked me into trying windows 10 x64 1903, so i unplugged my win 7 hard drive and put in a ssd drive i had laying around and put win 10 on it, well i decided it wasnt for me so i removed that hard drive and put my win 7...
  6. Activation help please.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation help please.: Hey! I'm Kyle and I need help with something, I have got a new computer now so I don't use my old one as much but my old computer was activated. My new computer isn't activated so I was wondering if I can get rid of the activation on my old computer and get it back on the...
  7. need help please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need help please: I can't download battle net app on my pc to play blizzard games it wont even download it says on 1 or 2 percent and doesn't go up ugh please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-please/85742886-788d-4482-ba68-682a568b0dae
  8. help please, need advice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help please, need advice: Hi guys, my dad is wanting to find some software to help write short storys on youtube. He has seen people videos where the books scrolls itself down the page like a virtual book, some have imagines like a word pad in the background, we have looked all over for some simple...
  9. Spotlight help needed please

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spotlight help needed please: Hello, I'm baffled as usual. The "do you like what you see message" only shows a blue screen where the picture should be, all the text is there but no picture. The strange thing is that the picture shows in the preview section where you turn the feature on or off. All...
  10. A little help needed please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A little help needed please: I am just about to do my 'Clean Install' of Windows 10. I was given the instructions shown below and I have disconnected the other drives and have restarted the machine, pressed F12 for the boot options and have requested it boot from the USB drive on which I downloaded the...