Windows 10: Need help with ads

Discus and support Need help with ads in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My pc started playing ads in the background a couple days ago and as hard as I try it doesn't help. I can see in task managers its playing at the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Max needs help_234, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Need help with ads

My pc started playing ads in the background a couple days ago and as hard as I try it doesn't help. I can see in task managers its playing at the location Ness, but anytime I remove it starts to come back over and over again. I have an Asus G11 by the way and I need help.

:)

Max needs help_234, Oct 26, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Norton Win User
    Crunchers Helping Crunchers : The New Project

Suggestion: If we do the build those that contribute all get put "in the hat" and someone gets picked for a nice treat.

I'm thinking a video card, psu, or something like that *Smile Need help with ads :)

What do you think????

***EDIT- added a suggestion list for the Thank You prize ***

Cruncher's Helping Crunchers Project Thank You suggestions:
    - Video card
    - PSU
    - Gift card (area specific)
    - Water cooling setup

Norton, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Need help with ads

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Need help with ads

1. Need help with ads - Similar Threads - Need help ads

2. Need administrative help adding a family member to a group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need administrative help adding a family member to a group: I sincerely and humbly ask for the Family Safety team's direct assistance with this issue.We have been trying to add accounts for the kids to our Microsoft Family group for the last few days. We finally managed to get most accounts accepted and in the group, except for one...
  3. Need administrative help adding a family member to a group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need administrative help adding a family member to a group: I sincerely and humbly ask for the Family Safety team's direct assistance with this issue.We have been trying to add accounts for the kids to our Microsoft Family group for the last few days. We finally managed to get most accounts accepted and in the group, except for one...
  4. Need help administrative help adding a family member to a group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help administrative help adding a family member to a group: I sincerely and humbly ask for the Family Safety team's direct assistance with this issue.We have been trying to add accounts for the kids to our Microsoft Family group for the last few days. We finally managed to get most accounts accepted and in the group, except for one...
  5. i need help with adding files to my WindowsApps folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i need help with adding files to my WindowsApps folder: [ATTACH] i need to move the files to the right into the folder to the left and when I try to do it, it says you don't have enough space, even though my hard drive has 1TB left....
  6. need help to disable ad blocker

in Browsers and Email
    need help to disable ad blocker: hi all. The issue i have the now is try i try to go onto some websites and even yous topcashback but keep getting a messages saying disable add blocker before proceeding. i am using google chrome when this happens and also tried it on internet explorer. i cant remember...
  7. need help to disable ad blocker

in Windows 10 Support
    need help to disable ad blocker: hi all. The issue i have the now is try i try to go onto some websites and even yous topcashback but keep getting a messages saying disable add blocker before proceeding. i am using google chrome when this happens and also tried it on internet explorer. i cant remember...
  8. Notification: "We need your help to finish adding a feature"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification: "We need your help to finish adding a feature": I keep getting this notification: "We need your help to finish adding a feature." When I click it, it opens the "Manage optional features" settings page with a list of 8 features under the "Add a feature" button. The listed features are mostly English(GB) things, but...
  9. Adding An External HD And Need A Little Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adding An External HD And Need A Little Help: Good morning. I've been away from PCs for nearly four years. My last system was an XP Pro setup. Now I've got a new machine with Win 10 and it is all so very new to an old guy and I need a little guidance here. Over the next day or two I have a Western Digital Elements...
  10. New to Win10 need help adding something and removing something.

in Windows 10 Support
    New to Win10 need help adding something and removing something.: I recently got a new PC, Compaq CQ5814 with a new installation of Windows 10. Slowly I am getting things sorted out, but one thing is a terrible nuisance. Without any intent to have such a thing, it keeps flashing the screen, and gives a sound. It must be some type of...