Windows 10: Need help with an antivirus and anti spam scanner

Discus and support Need help with an antivirus and anti spam scanner in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hi Everyone i don't know if this is the right place to ask for help can anyone help me with an antivirus & anti spam scanner .... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by redrobin12, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Need help with an antivirus and anti spam scanner

Split from this thread.​

Hi Everyone i don't know if this is the right place to ask for help can anyone help me with an antivirus & anti spam scanner . i am getting more & more blasted spam than i am proper emails i am not a young person i can be classified as a senior .please please help me !! thank you in advance

:)

redrobin12, Feb 6, 2020

2. Google Buys Antivirus, Anti-Spam Company

now coming: Google antivirus, anti-spam.......FREE!***

***huge amount of ads.

kwchang007, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Ṣmeed Win User
    antivirus

Windows comes with in-built Windows Defender Antivirus.

You might want to read:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hub/4099151/windows-security-help

especially:
    Stay protected with Windows Security

Also see:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4466972/windows-10-antivirus-and-antimalware-software-faq

Whether you want to use Windows Defender Antivirus or a third party product depends on your personal preferences.

No matter on what you decide, you might want to download and run occasional scans with on-demand scanners...

Suggest reading all of
    Answers to common security questions - Best Practices

especially:

Ṣmeed, Feb 6, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Need help with an antivirus and anti spam scanner

Google Buys Antivirus, Anti-Spam Company

Google is adding an antivirus and anti-spam solution to its arsenal with the acquisition of GreenBorder Technologies Inc. Google did not comment on the story, but GreenBorder, a Mountain View, Calif. -based security company, posted a statement on its Web site, telling users that it has been bought by Google:
    GreenBorder, which was founded in 2001, offers consumer and enterprise-level security products, protecting against viruses, spyware, and Trojans.

Source: InformationWeek

malware, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Need help with an antivirus and anti spam scanner

1. Need help with an antivirus and anti spam scanner - Similar Threads - Need help antivirus

2. Problems with the Anti-Virus Scanner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problems with the Anti-Virus Scanner: Split from this thread.I Receantly Upgraded/Updated my Laptop from Windows 10 -to- Windows 11 because the system kept notifing me of Compatabillitie so I did, I had many various Issues the first 5/7 days with it, First - NO BACKGROUND/Desktop-Taskbar, No Desktop Icons, ~...
  3. Need help connecting scanner to my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help connecting scanner to my PC: What do i need to do to connect scanner to my HP computer? I have a HP Office Jet 6958 that's a 3 in 1 but I have never used the scanner. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-connecting-scanner-to-my-pc/3ac9c584-3e50-41d9-a919-c2d98691d3f0
  4. Crashes and Need help with antivirus settings

Crashes and Need help with antivirus settings: My computer as been crashing a lot recently and its new. I would occasionally run security scans to be safe but today, It crashed again and I wanted to run a security scan. After restarting my computer, I went to my antivirus settings to run a scan through my files. But when...
  5. I need some help with stopping spam

in Browsers and Email
    I need some help with stopping spam: So, i just reinstalled firefox, and i realized what a spam monster it is right off the bat. It seems like you can get rid of most ads by installing adblocker, just like you can get rid of most cookies warnings by installing the addon called i dont care about cookies. With...
  6. Need help to block subtle spam.

in Browsers and Email
    Need help to block subtle spam.: I'm pretty good at trapping spam, but this instance and similar ones in Outlook has me beat: Here's the data: [img] I can't figure out how to create a rule that will catch this. Any ideas? Also, this sort of spam seems to use the empty characters that look like a rectangle....
  7. need of antivirus

need of antivirus: Is there any need of antivirus in windows 10??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-of-antivirus/ef6dd598-13ea-47fc-8943-dd35bd9b9764"
  8. anti malware scanner

anti malware scanner: Hi I have tried Trend Micro, Emisoft and a couple of other stand alone scanners to check my a/v program - Defender. Each has been detrimental. One left "bin" a folder that only Unlocker could remove. Another I had to use Revo to uninstall. Is there a reliable one that...
  9. Antivirus needed??

Antivirus needed??: I've read that win10 loads the Defender already working. With regular internet use (email, surfing, youtube, netflix, amazon, ebay) is 3rd party antivirus needed? Though I do run AdMucher on any win OS always. I see that AVG does work with win10 but needed?? Your thoughts???...
  10. Free antivirus scanners for Windows PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Free antivirus scanners for Windows PCs: Is your system riddled with viruses? Your antivirus program out of date? Need a decent – but free – security program for a loved one who doesn't see the point in paying for protection? No one wants malware on their PCs, so antivirus and antimalware scanners are a must,...