Windows 10: Need help with an English call center in Germany

Discus and support Need help with an English call center in Germany in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently built myself a new pc and bought a key online for it. I need to activate it via phone call with the windows ID or whatever it's called. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/grindbr, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Need help with an English call center in Germany

I recently built myself a new pc and bought a key online for it. I need to activate it via phone call with the windows ID or whatever it's called. I don't speak crap of german, and I want to find a call center that I can at least understand something that's being spoken to me. Apparently calling other countries call centers don't work, and I don't understand how the germany global call center only works in german.

Anyone knows what I can do about it? I really didn't want to bother other people to make the call and translate it for me :/

submitted by /u/grindbr
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/grindbr, Feb 14, 2020

2. Can I use English as language while having Germany as location to use Cortana?

Hey. Is it possible to have the location on Germany while having anything on English U.K.?

Cortana doesn't work with this .. so do I have to put location and any other language setting to the same like Germany/German and UK/English U.K.?

When I had it Germany/German Cortana worked for me.. but I want the language to be English. Isn't that working?

Can someone help me?

VanessaJAlbert, Feb 14, 2020
  3. spk1961 Win User
    English WM on Treo 750 bought in Germany

Hi I bought a Treo 750, in Germany, and i cannot load an english WM environment. Is this somehow possible ? Regards Stavros

spk1961, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Need help with an English call center in Germany

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Need help with an English call center in Germany

1. Need help with an English call center in Germany - Similar Threads - Need help English

2. Difference between English Germany and German Germany keyboards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difference between English Germany and German Germany keyboards: HelloCan someone please explain the Difference between:English Germany andGerman Germany Both are German keyboards that I have installed under my language preferences, but I do not understand why one is English Germany while the other is German Germany Best,Rufat...
  3. Difference between English Germany and German Germany keyboards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difference between English Germany and German Germany keyboards: HelloCan someone please explain the Difference between:English Germany andGerman Germany Both are German keyboards that I have installed under my language preferences, but I do not understand why one is English Germany while the other is German Germany Best,Rufat...
  4. Difference between English Germany and German Germany keyboards

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. VOIP Call center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VOIP Call center: Hello everybody, hope you are all doing wellI have just got accepted to start working from home on a call center but im getting some problems. I login to the site trying to get started and i do not hear any of the calls that are coming. I do see them appear on the system, it...
  6. VOIP Call center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VOIP Call center: Hello everybody, hope you are all doing wellI have just got accepted to start working from home on a call center but im getting some problems. I login to the site trying to get started and i do not hear any of the calls that are coming. I do see them appear on the system, it...
  7. VOIP Call center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. It seems that using the default language setting English Germany causes issues with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It seems that using the default language setting English Germany causes issues with...: I have a customer who types in multiple languages, the main ones being English and German. He prefers to have his display language as English, and wants to use the German keyboard, so the simplest solution has been to use English Germany, as this also allows him to keep other...
  9. Help selecting an edition for call center use?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help selecting an edition for call center use?: TL;DR: I need help choosing between the standard Enterprise version, or an SAC, or LTSC release for a call center's backup machines. Thanks. Unfortunately, I have become known as "the computer guy" at a small nonprofit I volunteer for. (You know how it goes.) I've been...
  10. Suppor center call

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suppor center call: Hello I was called twice this morning saying that I had downloaded a file with virus, can you please confirm or not that is the case? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suppor-center-call/71caa09b-fcf2-436a-88dc-bbb0ce66d3de