Windows 10: Need help with an error code

Discus and support Need help with an error code in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Was trying to update my pc the other day, and was hit with an error code 0x80073ed. Was looking on the internet and couldn't find anything. If anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/StepBroWeezy, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Need help with an error code

Was trying to update my pc the other day, and was hit with an error code 0x80073ed. Was looking on the internet and couldn't find anything. If anyone can help me it would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

submitted by /u/StepBroWeezy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/StepBroWeezy, Sep 1, 2020
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Sep 1, 2020
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Sep 1, 2020
  4. StefanM Win User

Need help with an error code

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

Need help with an error code

1. Need help with an error code - Similar Threads - Need help error

2. Need help with error code 0x80073712

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with error code 0x80073712: When i go in turn on or turn off windows feature because i want to enable virtual machine platform but when the install almost complete it said that the component store has been corrupted with the error code 0x080073712...
  3. Need help with error code 0x80073712

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with error code 0x80073712: When i go in turn on or turn off windows feature because i want to enable virtual machine platform but when the install almost complete it said that the component store has been corrupted with the error code 0x080073712...
  4. Need help with error code 0x80073712

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Error codes! Need urgent help!

Error codes! Need urgent help!: Hiya, I'm having issues installing Windows 11 and Windows 10, as I kind of gave up on 11 because of all the errors.At first, when trying to install Windows 11, my installer always hanged on 40% of the "preparing files for installation" step, then gave me the error code...
  6. Error codes! Need urgent help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error codes! Need urgent help!: Hiya, I'm having issues installing Windows 11 and Windows 10, as I kind of gave up on 11 because of all the errors.At first, when trying to install Windows 11, my installer always hanged on 40% of the "preparing files for installation" step, then gave me the error code...
  7. Error codes! Need urgent help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Need help with Error code: 0x8007000d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Error code: 0x8007000d: Hello, I need help fixing this.. As you can see, I only ever update windows through the windows update feature though I do update my drivers using the "IntelDriver Support Assistant" app. Can someone get back to me on what I can do? It's been doing this for the last couple of...
  9. Need help with Error code: 0x8007000d

Need help with Error code: 0x8007000d: Hello, I need help fixing this.. As you can see, I only ever update windows through the windows update feature though I do update my drivers using the "IntelDriver Support Assistant" app. Can someone get back to me on what I can do? It's been doing this for the last couple of...
  10. Need help with Error code: 0x8007000d

in Windows 10 Customization