Windows 10: Need help with analysing a Windows crash report please.

Discus and support Need help with analysing a Windows crash report please. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Need help with analysing a Windows crash report please.Hi, i have a new system built using Windows 10 fully up-to-date, BSOD was happening alot untill... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mark74sz, Nov 23, 2021.

1. mark74sz Win User

Need help with analysing a Windows crash report please.

Need help with analysing a Windows crash report please.Hi, i have a new system built using Windows 10 fully up-to-date, BSOD was happening alot untill i turn'd off PBO. Not had a BSOD for a while untill a few nights ago, i have the relevent info but can not read the cause of the BSOD. System is as follows.AMD 5800xGskill DDR4 4000mhz currently running at 2133mhz, i have had it running at 4000mhz and it was stable the BSOD was at 2133mhz, just running at that speed atm as a precautionary measure.Asus Tuf 6700xtAsus B550-F Motherboard latest bios.1200w Corasir PSUAIO Kraken x73 water coole

:)

mark74sz, Nov 23, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 23, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 23, 2021
  4. Need help with analysing a Windows crash report please.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

Need help with analysing a Windows crash report please.

1. Need help with analysing a Windows crash report please. - Similar Threads - Need help analysing

2. Crash report on BSOD report. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash report on BSOD report. Please help.: Hello all. I had a crash last night that I am fairly cirtain was BSOD but I didn't actually see the blue screen at all. The pc locked up and I just saw the pixilated inprint of the last thing on the screen. I understand this could be either drivers, bad ram or a bad gpu but I...
  3. Crash report on BSOD report. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crash report on BSOD report. Please help.: Hello all. I had a crash last night that I am fairly cirtain was BSOD but I didn't actually see the blue screen at all. The pc locked up and I just saw the pixilated inprint of the last thing on the screen. I understand this could be either drivers, bad ram or a bad gpu but I...
  4. Crash report on BSOD report. Please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Need help analysing Dump files on Windows 11

Need help analysing Dump files on Windows 11: I have been on Windows 11 for a while and was running perfectly till about a week ago.I have tried everything and can't seem to get any results, It crashes when I do basically anything from idle to browsing the internet or watching things but doesn't crash in games. Stop...
  6. Need help with analysing a Windows crash report please.

Need help with analysing a Windows crash report please.: Need help with analysing a Windows crash report please.Hi, i have a new system built using Windows 10 fully up-to-date, BSOD was happening alot untill i turn'd off PBO. Not had a BSOD for a while untill a few nights ago, i have the relevent info but can not read the cause of...
  7. Need help with analysing a Windows crash report please.

Need help with analysing a Windows crash report please.: Need help with analysing a Windows crash report please.Hi, i have a new system built using Windows 10 fully up-to-date, BSOD was happening alot untill i turn'd off PBO. Not had a BSOD for a while untill a few nights ago, i have the relevent info but can not read the cause of...
  8. Crash report sharing, please help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Crash report sharing, please help: I need to send a crash report of something to somebody, but I can’t send it because it includes my PC directory, which is C:\Users\<MyName>, and this is literally EVERYWHERE. The thing is that when I search it up, I can see EXACTLY what’s in my folders. If i send the report...
  9. Need help understanding a crash report

Need help understanding a crash report: I've never used these online forums before and I'm not sure how to go about asking for help but my windows has been crashing a lot lately and I have updated all my drivers, factory reset the system, and I think i may have a faulty cpu or motherboard. To my knowledge I have...
  10. BSOD help needed analysing logfile

BSOD help needed analysing logfile: For the past few days, my PC has crashed shortly after bootup, but has then remained stable. Here are the relevant lines from the dump file, can anyone help me decipher them? Many thanks... [img] 105215