Windows 10: Need help with Asus laptop

Discus and support Need help with Asus laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need help trying to startup my Asus laptop. A friend gave it to me as a hand me down, and she decided to reset it before giving it to me. Somehow,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheAlphaAzn, Oct 14, 2022.

1. Need help with Asus laptop

I need help trying to startup my Asus laptop. A friend gave it to me as a hand me down, and she decided to reset it before giving it to me. Somehow, she got it stuck in the aptio utility screen. I’ve scoured everything trying to fix this. It is an Asus Q302L. I’ve tried the usual “enable csm” and “disable boot control” method, but when I power of and back on while pressing f9, nothing happens. I’ve tried to use a usb with windows 10, but when it load up, and starts to finish up, every time it cancels and says “windows could not prepare the computer to boot” etc. would trying windows 8 help? Si

:)

TheAlphaAzn, Oct 14, 2022

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Oct 14, 2022
  3. sleepless Win User
    Need help with bios for Asus laptop

hi,

i'm trying to figure which bios i should be using from the asus website. the laptop is asus k52n running windows10 x64 pro. the current bios reads v2.13, dated 08/21/2010.

the asus website has nothing listed for windows 10. there is a choice between "windows 7 32/64" and "others". the listing for windows 7 x64 is described as v2.30.3 which would seem to be a newer version, however it is dated as 07/14/2010 which is older than my current version. the "others" listing is described as v3.12 and dated 11/24/2010, which is definitely more recent than my current version.

i'd appreciate some advice on which to choose. i've been having some bs(od) issues for some time and i'd like to see if a bios change would help. here's a link to the asus driver webpage:

K52N | Notebooks | ASUS Global

thanks.*Wink

sleepless, Oct 14, 2022
  4. Need help with Asus laptop

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 14, 2022
Thema:

Need help with Asus laptop

1. Need help with Asus laptop - Similar Threads - Need help Asus

2. need help with Asus vivobook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need help with Asus vivobook: my laptop kept getting spammed with popups after my boyfriend downloaded some "protective" apps and files. so I decided to completely factory reset it because there was so much extra garbage on the laptop. but now when it's one, it shows a screen that says "other user" and to...
  3. need help with Asus vivobook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with Asus vivobook: my laptop kept getting spammed with popups after my boyfriend downloaded some "protective" apps and files. so I decided to completely factory reset it because there was so much extra garbage on the laptop. but now when it's one, it shows a screen that says "other user" and to...
  4. need help with Asus vivobook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need help with Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with Asus laptop: I need help trying to startup my Asus laptop. A friend gave it to me as a hand me down, and she decided to reset it before giving it to me. Somehow, she got it stuck in the aptio utility screen. I’ve scoured everything trying to fix this. It is an Asus Q302L. I’ve tried the...
  6. Need help on finding what causes bsod on my Asus laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help on finding what causes bsod on my Asus laptop: Hello,Recently I have been getting bsod´s about once per day or sometimes once every 2 days.I have run memtest86+ and found a one bit error with a cumulative total of 7 errors over 4 passes. I suspect that at least I have an issue with my RAM.minidumps, system info and...
  7. Need help on my very old Asus K53SV laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help on my very old Asus K53SV laptop: Hi! I want to install Windows 10 on my laptop mentioned above. It has: - Intel Core i5-2410M - 4 GB RAM - Nvidia GeForce GT540M 1GB - 640 GB HDD Right now it's running Zorin OS Lite 15.3. It's pretty smooth, and I like Linux a lot, but I can't do with the software...
  8. Webcam problems for ASUS K501J laptop. I NEED HELP!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam problems for ASUS K501J laptop. I NEED HELP!!: OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit Processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU T4400 @ 2.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10 Processor Count: 2 RAM: 3037 Mb Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1), 1294...
  9. Need help with bios for Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with bios for Asus laptop: hi, i'm trying to figure which bios i should be using from the asus website. the laptop is asus k52n running windows10 x64 pro. the current bios reads v2.13, dated 08/21/2010. the asus website has nothing listed for windows 10. there is a choice between "windows 7...
  10. need help, asus laptop stuck on setup screen/safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    need help, asus laptop stuck on setup screen/safe mode: hi my asus laptop recently messed up its been stuck on the setup screen or safe mode screen not sure. i dont want to mess with any of the settings so i left it as is, but it wont let me leave every time i press escape or exit it sends me right back. so my question is can i...