Windows 10: Need help with audio drivers. I believe I must have installed wrong or corrupted drivers.

Discus and support Need help with audio drivers. I believe I must have installed wrong or corrupted drivers. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I’m really having issues with my new headset and have no idea what I’m doing, it’s driving me crazy.I have an Asus gaming laptop and was using a Razer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Robert Danks, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Need help with audio drivers. I believe I must have installed wrong or corrupted drivers.

I’m really having issues with my new headset and have no idea what I’m doing, it’s driving me crazy.I have an Asus gaming laptop and was using a Razer Kraken headset. No issues with that, just plug and play.Yesterday I got a new Logitech G Pro X and set it up only to find that it produces audio through only one channel. I changed ports, tested on my monitor alone, downloaded new drivers, everything I thought would fix it. But no.I returned them and got a new pair. Exact same issue. So then I decided to do a test and switch back to the Razer Lite and now no audio comes through at all. I have he

:)

Robert Danks, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

Need help with audio drivers. I believe I must have installed wrong or corrupted drivers.

1. Need help with audio drivers. I believe I must have installed wrong or corrupted drivers. - Similar Threads - Need help audio

2. I need help with drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with drivers: I have been getting a couple of weird errors on my driver for my Integrated Graphics Card Intel UHD for 6th - 10th gen intel core CPUs.These errors have been causing a fps issues for directx 9 games where when I look in certain directions in the map my fps drops to about 30...
  3. I need help with drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with drivers: I have been getting a couple of weird errors on my driver for my Integrated Graphics Card Intel UHD for 6th - 10th gen intel core CPUs.These errors have been causing a fps issues for directx 9 games where when I look in certain directions in the map my fps drops to about 30...
  4. Need help with audio drivers. I believe I must have installed wrong or corrupted drivers.

Need help with audio drivers. I believe I must have installed wrong or corrupted drivers.: I’m really having issues with my new headset and have no idea what I’m doing, it’s driving me crazy.I have an Asus gaming laptop and was using a Razer Kraken headset. No issues with that, just plug and play.Yesterday I got a new Logitech G Pro X and set it up only to find...
  5. I have corrupted my drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have corrupted my drivers: I installed several driver updater programs i think it was 2 or 3 thinking that my drivers were not up to date, and now several of my drivers are corrupted. How do i fix this issue without reseting my computer? My display drivers are glitchy whenever i want to update them my...
  6. I have corrupted my drivers

I have corrupted my drivers: I installed several driver updater programs i think it was 2 or 3 thinking that my drivers were not up to date, and now several of my drivers are corrupted. How do i fix this issue without reseting my computer? My display drivers are glitchy whenever i want to update them my...
  7. i need help with drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i need help with drivers: i have a windows 10 acer touch screen i have to choose one of these three Huawei - HIDClass - 5/7/2019 12:00:00 AM - 26.0.17663.1 Windows 10, version 1809 and later, Servicing DriversDrivers 6/28/2019 n/a 34 KB Huawei - HIDClass - 3/26/2019 12:00:00 AM -...
  8. Have driver issue that I need help with.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Have driver issue that I need help with.: For the past few months I have been having issues with my pc. Sometimes when I restart my pc I will get BSOD errors such as Critical_Process_Died, and System_Service_Exception. I run an OC on my 8600k, as well as XMP on my DDR4 3000mhz RAM. Normally when I have this issue I...
  9. i have no audio drivers plz help

i have no audio drivers plz help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Quantum3142 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g1sj9k/i_have_no_audio_drivers_plz_help/
  10. I need help on install audio driver.

I need help on install audio driver.: I'm using a laptop, windows 10, 64 Last Friday, I was using an earphone. With weird, I don't know what's the name of this, some speaker-startup sound; my earphone stopped working as well as my speaker. I thought it was because of a driver, I uninstalled Realtek high...