Windows 10: Need Help with Audio

Discus and support Need Help with Audio in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently bought some apple earbuds with the 3.5mm jack and when I plugged them in the audio sounded terrible. The audio sounded a bit bass boosted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Eddo712, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Need Help with Audio

I recently bought some apple earbuds with the 3.5mm jack and when I plugged them in the audio sounded terrible. The audio sounded a bit bass boosted and from down a hallway.

submitted by /u/Eddo712
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Eddo712, Nov 3, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Audio not working! Need Help!!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on Next button.
    Method 2.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the sound adapter driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers
      to expand, right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the sound adapter driver.
    If the still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Sound, video and game controllers and right click on it and
      update the software.
    If the above methods did not help to fix the issue, try the below method.

Method 3.

I suggest you to go to the below link, select appropriate Windows operating system and download the audio driver and install same.

http://www.asus.com/support/Download/3/580/0/5/0gOdr7OTSYtNTbh2/45/

Hope this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Need Help with Audio

Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

Need Help with Audio

1. Need Help with Audio - Similar Threads - Need Help Audio

2. Audio crackling needs help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio crackling needs help: my Audio is crackling sometimes when I am listening to a stream or listening to music. At first, I thought it was my headset, but I recently got a new one and the issue seems to have lessened but not gone away. Any help is appreciated submitted by /u/Sorcer12 [link]...
  3. I need help with my audio

I need help with my audio: i was on my pc and i noticed realtek has some how uninstalled its self or someone in my family uninstalled it, i tried redownloading and it doesnt seem to work , i was wondering can i use a BlueTooth head set without realtek? submitted by /u/lildoodleb0b [link] [comments]...
  4. Need Help with Audio (Headphones)

Need Help with Audio (Headphones): Hello, I need help with my headphones. I can't get them to work properly when I have them plugged into my computer. The microphone is working on the headset but the audio output in the speakers is not working. I had this problem about a week and a half ago. So, I bought a...
  5. Multiple Audio Problems, need help

Multiple Audio Problems, need help: After quite some time of not using my headphones i finally pluged them to play Overwatch to come to the realisation that theres no audio, my mic was working just fine but the audio wasnt there. After a little messing around i found out that only the front audio jack doesnt...
  6. Audio problems, i need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio problems, i need help: I dont normally ask for help with tech issues, but this is beyond me why it isnt working. I finished building my computer and the front panel audio will not pick up my headset microphone, it will however play any sound my computer makes into the mic. Ive tried so many...
  7. Audio Manager driver help needed

Audio Manager driver help needed: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cevansh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g07pty/audio_manager_driver_help_needed/
  8. I need help with audio.

I need help with audio.: I recently got a pc for gaming, and have had many issues with audio so far. My main issue now is having no sound through my headset. When playing games, I often hear a buzzing sound (static) that really gives me a headache, so I tried going through some settings to fix this...
  9. Need help with audio

Need help with audio: I’m not sure if this is the right place to put this but I’m trying to record my gameplay to post to my YouTube but I don’t want to have my speech and music being recorded aswell, I’m using GeForce Experience which records all audio coming from the default output. So I need to...
  10. Need help with the audio please

Need help with the audio please: I don't know if it's an update issue from Windows or something else but the audio on my laptop suddenly stopped. I have been looking for solutions from google/youtube, done them all, still not working. in fact, it sometimes works for like minutes then stops again. I updated...