Windows 10: Need help with blue screen

Discus and support Need help with blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been getting this for a couple of years now. Updating windows or any other drivers did not resolve this issue.Here is a link to a zip on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ralph Krauss, May 31, 2021.

1. Need help with blue screen

I have been getting this for a couple of years now. Updating windows or any other drivers did not resolve this issue.Here is a link to a zip on my onedrive containing the minidump, msfino and speccy specs.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Atwdufuwvn6QjY1bzT3gHgaGHyNc9w?e=3Dy6bfAll help is appreciated.

:)

Ralph Krauss, May 31, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 31, 2021
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, May 31, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Need help with blue screen

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, May 31, 2021
Thema:

Need help with blue screen

1. Need help with blue screen - Similar Threads - Need help blue

2. Need help for blue screen problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help for blue screen problem: Just blue screen yesterday night when i was gaming,Can anyone help me to check what is causing the blue screenhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1TZT7H-wcF7JdTqwQqMO00K2GPJhDKFmm/view?usp=sharing...
  3. Need help for blue screen problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help for blue screen problem: Just blue screen yesterday night when i was gaming,Can anyone help me to check what is causing the blue screenhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1TZT7H-wcF7JdTqwQqMO00K2GPJhDKFmm/view?usp=sharing...
  4. Need help with blue screens.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with blue screens.: I've been having multiple blue screens lately. I'm not sure why. I have 3 dumps from the last 2 days. They are uploadedhere. Thanks in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-blue-screens/6a49d522-a031-408b-9fb1-60305a35b984
  5. NEED HELP! BLUE SCREEN

NEED HELP! BLUE SCREEN: STOP CODE SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION ERROR SPUVCbv x64 sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-blue-screen/4a9db12e-bfca-4fc0-acb7-ba56a02a7375
  6. Need help – constant blue screens

Need help – constant blue screens: I’ve bought a new Dell PC last year and ever since was having issues with blue screens. I the beginning it was just the odd occasion here and there, then it became a weekly occurrence and now it’s almost every 2nd or 3rd day. As I’m not a tech savvy person, I just...
  7. Need help with blue screening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with blue screening: I recently moved my pc as in an hour long car ride and I get home and set it back up. My pc runs for about 20-30 mins and I get a blue screen. I thought it was a hardware issue but i’m starting to think it’s something wrong with windows itself. submitted by /u/idoooobz...
  8. Need help with a common blue screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with a common blue screen.: I keep getting "Kernel_Security_Check_Failure" BSoD randomly upon startup and can't figure out why, I've even reset my storage and it still happens. I don't know what's causing it and it's getting irritating, so any help or advice would be nice. Not sure on what info to list,...
  9. Blue Screen - Need help

Blue Screen - Need help: So i have recently started getting BSOD out of nowhere. Whenever it happens it just restarts the PC and everything works fine. The BSOD randomly appears, it can take hours or even minutes between each blue screen. I have no idea how to fix. Ill post onedrive BSOD minidump...
  10. Blue Screen - Need Help

Blue Screen - Need Help: I cannot for the life of me figure out the root cause of this help :( 1: kd> !analyze -v ******************************************************************************* * * *...