Windows 10: Need help with bluetooth

Discus and support Need help with bluetooth in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I need some assistance with my bluetooth stuff. I recently caved in and got myself some Raycon E25 earbuds. they're fine, a little bassy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/swaannn, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Need help with bluetooth

Hi everyone, I need some assistance with my bluetooth stuff. I recently caved in and got myself some Raycon E25 earbuds. they're fine, a little bassy but I like bass so that's okay. I also have a TP-Link usb bluetooth adapter. I've been using it for my logitech keyboard so it's mostly fine. Heres my problem now, I can get both earbuds connected and they work fine at first. But they constantly stutter or flip from one earbud to the other. I've tried alot in the control panel and settings. I flipped my tower around so the bluetooth is closer. Yet it still acts up. this only happens now that I moved my set up around. Before I moved it I had very few issues. I've tried looking into so much and I just cant figure it out. can someone help me?

TLNeed help with bluetooth :DR ; Raycons stutter horribly with pc after moving set up

submitted by /u/swaannn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/swaannn, Jul 17, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Need Help With Bluetooth Speaker, Issue is with volume control

Hi Sierra,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Based on the description, the issue you are facing may be due to the Bluetooth speaker driver is outdated since it is new. Since the speaker is running in generic driver. Let’s try simple troubleshooting methods and check if it helps, follow the below
    methods information provided.

Method 1.

I suggest you to update the Bluetooth speaker device driver and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click on “Bluetooth” and expand it.

• Now right click on the speaker device and click on ‘’Update’’.
    If the issue still persist try the below method provided.

Method 2.

As you have mention this issue has occur after recent updates, I suggest you to check for the updates if any Bluetooth updates is pending.

Type “Updates” in the search bar and click on “Check for Updates” from the left pane.

Now click on “Check for Updates” button on the right pane, to receive a fresh list of updates and then install all the updates listed there.

For any issues while installing Windows Updates, you may also refer to this link:

http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262

If the above method did not fix the issue try the below method.

Method 3.

I would recommend you to download the latest Bluetooth device driver form the Bluetooth manufacturer website and uninstall – reinstall the same in compatibility mode.

Step 1.

Follow the below steps to uninstall the Bluetooth speaker driver.

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click on “Bluetooth” and expand it.

• Now right click on the speaker device and uninstall the Bluetooth speaker driver.
    Step 2.

Follow the below steps to re-install the speaker driver.

Note: Make sure you download the updated Bluetooth speaker driver.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 17, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Need help with bluetooth

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Need help with bluetooth

1. Need help with bluetooth - Similar Threads - Need help bluetooth

2. Need help with bluetooth dongle.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with bluetooth dongle.: So I have a bluetooth dongle, which is working fine it seems when I connect my Xbox controller however when I try to connect ANY bluetooth headset, the dongle seems to drop out and lose connection after 30 seconds. Any help would be very much appreciated. Windows 10 Pro x64...
  3. Help need Bluetooth driver.

Help need Bluetooth driver.: I was forced to update and my Bluetooth driver is missing i am looking to get a new one but haven't found much help. I'm using an HP Pavilion 570-p094 Desktop, i have used BT before and i know my motherboard supports it so any help would be appreciated. submitted by...
  4. Need help getting bluetooth reinstalled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help getting bluetooth reinstalled: My bluetooth is now showing up and can't get it to work again, please help. Motherboard: GIGABYTE B450 AORUS PRO WIFI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-getting-bluetooth-reinstalled/da389fb1-27a6-4fab-ba00-e9ba9912ef29
  5. I need help with Bluetooth

I need help with Bluetooth: So recently I got a new computer and the sound kept adjusting on its own. So I went online and followed a guide on how to fix it and it didn’t work. After that I connected my AirPods and the microphone wasn’t working so I reset it and now I have no option to turn on...
  6. Need help setting up bluetooth

Need help setting up bluetooth: I recently installed a wifi card that comes with Bluetooth. I’ve double check, made sure everything was plugged in nothing. I’ve also installed the drivers for the card and still nothing. So is there anything I can do to get Bluetooth to show up? submitted by /u/FuryYT...
  7. Need Bluetooth help

Need Bluetooth help: I have been using bluetooth on my laptop ever since i got it and suddenly it stopped working where when i go to turn on the bluetooth there is no option to turn it on. I have tried contacting windows and asus and i will list the processes they have already tried to have me do...
  8. Need Bluetooth help

Need Bluetooth help: I have been using bluetooth on my laptop ever since i got it and suddenly it stopped working where when i go to turn on the bluetooth there is no option to turn it on. I have tried contacting windows and asus and i will list the processes they have already tried to have me do...
  9. Need Some Bluetooth Help

Need Some Bluetooth Help: Hi All, I'm running Windows 10 Pro (64), and I'm having an issue keeping Bluetooth connected from my laptop (Lenovo ThinkBook 14s-IWL) to my external speaker (NUBWO). When I turn on Bluetooth it recognizes the speaker and it does pair, but it disconnects after a few minutes....
  10. Need help on Bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help on Bluetooth driver: Hi everyone. Need some ideas and help. I have a Dell M6500 w/ Win10 64bit. I installed the 1/2 mini-card for bluetooth. The card is Realtek C205 part# and is a Dell part. I am having real issue finding the drivers. It comes up as RF in other devices. I used the Lenova drivers...