Windows 10: Need help with boarder Probleams

Discus and support Need help with boarder Probleams in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys i need help to get rid of this boarders that appear on things like regedit and services. There is a print with a example. [img] 172048 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Syakkan, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Syakkan Win User

Need help with boarder Probleams

Hi guys i need help to get rid of this boarders that appear on things like regedit and services.

There is a print with a example.

Need help with boarder Probleams [​IMG]

:)

Syakkan, Jan 10, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 10, 2021
  3. adkins380 Win User
    Black boarder around new monitor screen

I just got a new monitor, an Asus VZ229H and it clearly has about half an inch boarder on all sides but the bottom (the bottom still has a slight boarder). I have tried so many solutions, updated bios, updated graphics, scaling, updating windows...

Nothing has worked yet and have yet to find a solution... I was using my TV as the monitor until switching, not sure if that has anything to do with the issue, or that I am using a HDMI.

If anyone has any suggestions that would be awesome, I am getting desperate.

adkins380, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Need help with boarder Probleams

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Need help with boarder Probleams

1. Need help with boarder Probleams - Similar Threads - Need help boarder

2. Pixelated boarders around all active windows.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pixelated boarders around all active windows.: Hello,Intermittent problem I'm having with my active windows. A strange pixeled boarder appears around the boarders of my window. What could cause this and how to fix?...
  3. Weird Explorer Window Boarder Glitch

Weird Explorer Window Boarder Glitch: Anytime I open a new File Explorer window, it has a gap (to where I can see my desktop) between the boarder and the path bar. Once I maximize or resize the window in any way, it returns to normal. I am currently using Stardock Curtains, but it has been doing this prior to me...
  4. changing color of boarder text

changing color of boarder text: my question is when i am using multiple tabs using chrome if you can see the top left corner the google word is in white text but if you click on the taskbar or if you click folder etc that will turn into black which makes my eyes sore i want to know how to make that text...
  5. Mouse without boarders

Mouse without boarders: I've installed Mouse Without Borders on both of my laptops, and both are connected to same wi-fi one is hard wired / plugged in to home network, Mouse Without Borders has been enabled on Firewall on both machines, but still will not coonect, so any suggestions. These are...
  6. Mouse without boarders questions

Mouse without boarders questions: Lets say I have 4 computers, one with Win10 the others with Win7. I hook up the Win10 computer in one room of the house. The Win7 computers are in other rooms. I have them all hooked together on a LAN. Questions Can I boot the Win7 computers without them having monitors or...
  7. Mouse w/out boarders not working

Mouse w/out boarders not working: Mouse without boarders keeps quitting working on the other laptop every few minutes. I reinstalled the updated version, still it stops working, this is new program for me, only been using Mouse w/out boarders for a week or so, not working consistently....
  8. Mouse Without Boarders

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse Without Boarders: Hi, I am having issues downloading Mouse Without Boarder. I install it then when I accept the privacy and go to next and install it automatically stops and is says that my computer is no updated to download this program to try again later and close the window. How could...
  9. Black boarder around new monitor screen

Black boarder around new monitor screen: I just got a new monitor, an Asus VZ229H and it clearly has about half an inch boarder on all sides but the bottom (the bottom still has a slight boarder). I have tried so many solutions, updated bios, updated graphics, scaling, updating windows... Nothing has worked yet...
  10. Need help with help

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with help: In Default Programs, under .hlp, what do I put in under Current Default? Don Cole 59894