Windows 10: Need help with border problems

Discus and support Need help with border problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys i need help to get rid of this borders that appear on things like regedit and services. There is a print with a example. [img] 172048 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Syakkan, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Syakkan Win User

Need help with border problems

Hi guys i need help to get rid of this borders that appear on things like regedit and services.

There is a print with a example.

Need help with border problems [​IMG]

:)

Syakkan, Jan 10, 2021

2. mouse without borders help

Hi,

The error that you've encountered can be caused by a recent software changes resulting to improper settings or corrupted/outdated network adapters. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Which Windows build version is running on your device? Type
      winver
      in the search box and press Enter to help you identify.
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried hosting the Mouse Without Border feature using a different device? If yes, did you encounter the same error?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you update your network adapters to rule out any driver related issues. To do this, you can follow the steps created by
    Nathaniel_M posted on this
    thread

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jan 10, 2021
  3. black border

Hi Adele,

For us to isolate your concern with the black border on your computer, we would like to know the following:

• When did this happen?
    • Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Send us a screenshot of the black border.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Smeed Win User

Smeed, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Need help with border problems - Similar Threads - Need help border

2. Need help finding the problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help finding the problem: I had an HDD which wouldn't show up in the BIOS, it did on 1/10 of the boots, if I'm lucky i could get in.So i got an SSD upgrade, thing worked fine for a day and then now the same thing happens it doesn't detect the SSD, gives me the boot device not found error, is the...
  3. Need help microphone problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help microphone problem: I'm using windows 10 and with a external headset.Whenever i tried to use make skype call, the other party cannot hear me , but i can hear him. But i can leave a voice messageinside skype with him using the same headset.This happen to my whatsapp too, i can leave voice...
  4. Need help microphone problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help microphone problem: I'm using windows 10 and with a external headset.Whenever i tried to use make skype call, the other party cannot hear me , but i can hear him. But i can leave a voice messageinside skype with him using the same headset.This happen to my whatsapp too, i can leave voice...
  5. Need help with a win10 problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with a win10 problem: So I don't have the best laptop for gaming but that didnt impact that I could play Ark Survival on the bare min settings decently smooth. The game crashed back to back. From that moment, everything has been delay responding. Sometimes a program with freeze all together and...
  6. YELLOW BORDER PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Customization
    YELLOW BORDER PLEASE HELP: Hello,i was playing a game and when i stopped a yellow streak appears on my screen even if i'm playing games I don't know the reason,can you please help me?[ATTACH]...
  7. need help with a small problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need help with a small problem.: Hello, i want to change my username on windows. but when i go to control panel-change account type-my account- there's only two options. one is "change the account type." and the other is "manage another account." there should be a "change username" option. but it's not...
  8. Need Help regarding these problem

in Cortana
    Need Help regarding these problem: [ATTACH]Need Help[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-regarding-these-problem/4753cd57-6f0e-462c-8761-fc1d35514bef"
  9. Need help with Explorer.exe problem

Need help with Explorer.exe problem: Hello! Please help me. Whenever I open my laptop, a black screen with Windows cmd prompt appears first before I can access my desktop. I have to manually enter “explorer.exe” to be able to access my desktop. How can I fix this? Thank you so much!...
  10. mic problem need help

mic problem need help: so when I use a app that uses a mic I have to plug in the headset with a mic first then when I open the app it turns on the mic but when I open the app first then plug it in the audio only works but not the mic is there any way I can like enable a option or something...