Windows 10: Need help with BSOD Analyze

Discus and support Need help with BSOD Analyze in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, i need some help with a BSOD. Here is the Dump and the sysinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au9u3lOwxBfmgnGyhbZhG5MgD75p?e=keYbd7 I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PatrickR.1, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Need help with BSOD Analyze

Hello everyone,

i need some help with a BSOD.

Here is the Dump and the sysinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au9u3lOwxBfmgnGyhbZhG5MgD75p?e=keYbd7

I've already replaced the PSU and GPU and updated the Chipset and GPU drivers. Memtest86 has been passed without any errors.

Regards,
    Patrick

:)

PatrickR.1, Nov 5, 2019
  2. rlssousa Win User

need help to analyze BSOD

can anyone help with this....

rlssousa, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Please Help analyze MiniDump Files (included)/BSODs/ ntoskrnl.exe/

Hi,

In most cases, this problem is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Was there an error code displayed when experiencing the blue screen error?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    to help fix the blue screen error. We also recommend posting on
    TechNet forum to analyze the dump files.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Nov 5, 2019
  4. Need help with BSOD Analyze

Hi,

Based on the description that you provided, we need to determine the cause of this issue. Having said that, we would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot with the error message that you are getting?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the instructions found on this
    link
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. Once done, kindly check if you will still experience the same issue.

Feel free to post back should you have further concern.

Desiree Yau, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Need help with BSOD Analyze

1. Need help with BSOD Analyze - Similar Threads - Need help BSOD

2. I need help to analyze my BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to analyze my BSOD.: Hi all,I am out of ideas and need help. I have randomly blue screen of death and i want to know what is causing this. Please help because i did multiple things. Reinstalled windows, downgraded all drivers to manufacturer and i don't know what to do now.De bugcontrole is...
  3. Need help with analyzing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with analyzing BSOD: HelloRecently I got a BSOD when playing a game DCS. It said it was a "video memory management internal" issue. Can someone help me on what caused the error?PC specs: I7-7700K, 32GB DDR4-3000, RTX 3070TiMinidump file:...
  4. Need help with analyzing BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with analyzing BSOD: HelloRecently I got a BSOD when playing a game DCS. It said it was a "video memory management internal" issue. Can someone help me on what caused the error?PC specs: I7-7700K, 32GB DDR4-3000, RTX 3070TiMinidump file:...
  5. BSOD - need help to analyze the errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - need help to analyze the errors: I was having high CPU usage from explorer.exe I did a windows reset and it seemed to have fixed that problem but I am now getting several different BSOD's. "Watchdog" and "Machine check" errors being the most common. I will post below what I think you might need and I can get...
  6. BSOD - need help to analyze the errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - need help to analyze the errors: I was having high CPU usage from explorer.exe I did a windows reset and it seemed to have fixed that problem but I am now getting several different BSOD's. "Watchdog" and "Machine check" errors being the most common. I will post below what I think you might need and I can get...
  7. BSOD - need help to analyze the errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. [BSOD] need help for analyze dump file

[BSOD] need help for analyze dump file: Hello, I am having crashing issues when using software that allows remote control with virtual gamepads. ParsecSoda I need help analyzing the DUMP file of the BSOD in question please. Here is the code: DRIVER_IRL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL file: wdf01000.sys. Here the dump file:...
  9. Need help analyzing BSOD dump files.

Need help analyzing BSOD dump files.: Ever since I built my new computer last spring I've been getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stop codes, as well as a handful of others but not as much, almost constantly. I've been attempting to learn how to read the dump files using the WinDBG but to no success. Finally...
  10. Need help analyzing BSOD minidump

Need help analyzing BSOD minidump: Hi, my computer crashed recently and I found it has created a minidump file, the only problem is is that I have no idea how to read it and what it means, can anyone help?...