Windows 10: Need help with BSOD and WHEA Logger.

Discus and support Need help with BSOD and WHEA Logger. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For some months I have been seeing different BSOD errors on my computer. They are not very frequent but happen 1 or 2 times a week. I see a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Anmols344, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Anmols344 Win User

Need help with BSOD and WHEA Logger.

For some months I have been seeing different BSOD errors on my computer. They are not very frequent but happen 1 or 2 times a week. I see a lot of warnings, errors, and critical logs but I don't seem to get to know what is the proper reason behind it. I have enabled making dump file but my system doesn't create them. Can someone please help me?

:)

Anmols344, Apr 7, 2021

2. WHEA-Logger warning

WHEA-Logger warning constantly

How to fix

ElleHoward, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Kol12 Win User
    Kol12, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Need help with BSOD and WHEA Logger.

WHEA Logger Event ID 19

Just did a complete reinstall and update of windows 10. Still getting WHEA- logger error....

Jeff D_994, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Need help with BSOD and WHEA Logger.

1. Need help with BSOD and WHEA Logger. - Similar Threads - Need help BSOD

2. BSOD WHEA-Logger ID: 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD WHEA-Logger ID: 1: Hi,My computer goes into a BDOS a minute or so after booting.Can anyone help me understand what is causing this please and how to resolve.Link to the event viewer and dump at BSOD1810.zipThanks...
  3. BSOD WHEA-Logger ID: 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD WHEA-Logger ID: 1: Hi,My computer goes into a BDOS a minute or so after booting.Can anyone help me understand what is causing this please and how to resolve.Link to the event viewer and dump at BSOD1810.zipThanks...
  4. WHEA-Logger 18

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA-Logger 18: My computer randomly shutdown after 5-10 minutes of gaming. what's happens to my pc?the event details are listed below.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date: 10/10/2023 2:57:34 AM Event ID: 18 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: User: LOCAL...
  5. WHEA-Logger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA-Logger: Hi,I'm struggling in the past two-month with blue screen error.In the event viewer, it seems that the system detects a problem with the process.I have lenovo Flex 6-14IKB Laptop - Type 81EM. An example of error:A corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component:...
  6. WHEA-Logger

WHEA-Logger: Hi,I'm struggling in the past two-month with blue screen error.In the event viewer, it seems that the system detects a problem with the process.I have lenovo Flex 6-14IKB Laptop - Type 81EM. An example of error:A corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component:...
  7. Continuous BSOD WHEA-logger event 18. Please Help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous BSOD WHEA-logger event 18. Please Help.: Hello all,I have recently built a computer and have been receiving a "WHEA-logger event 18" crash after a few minutes of gaming. This usually occurs within 10-15 minutes of running more intensive games Kingdom Come: Deliverance, The Forest, even with Valheim, however running...
  8. Continuous BSOD WHEA-logger event 18. Please Help.

Continuous BSOD WHEA-logger event 18. Please Help.: Hello all,I have recently built a computer and have been receiving a "WHEA-logger event 18" crash after a few minutes of gaming. This usually occurs within 10-15 minutes of running more intensive games Kingdom Come: Deliverance, The Forest, even with Valheim, however running...
  9. Continuous BSOD WHEA-logger event 18. Please Help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. WHEA logger problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHEA logger problem?: Hello, I kept getting the same bug recently. I searched in internet, but found no reference to the cause. I know that is an hardware problem, But which hardware is defective? CPU, graphic adapter, RAM, main board...??? Can anyone interpret that? Reported by component:...