Windows 10: Need help with BSOD errors in Windows 10

Discus and support Need help with BSOD errors in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have no knowledge of computer programming, etc. besides from what I learned from searching up "How to fix said BSOD error," and I keep getting these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CluelessKid, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Need help with BSOD errors in Windows 10

I have no knowledge of computer programming, etc. besides from what I learned from searching up "How to fix said BSOD error," and I keep getting these annoying BSOD errors every day since the day I received this refurbished prebuilt PC while doing online school, watching youtube, or just searching the web. I've looked up some solutions on this website and I myself am confused on what to do in some solutions. Before I re-installed windows 10 using "Reset this PC" in Recovery, I would get IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL almost every 30 minutes and if I'm lucky, a little more than an hour. I've tried down

:)

CluelessKid, Apr 28, 2021
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Apr 28, 2021
  3. Just got a BSOD with error driver irql_not_less_or_equal (nwifi.sys)

Hi Willy,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • When exactly do you get this error message BSOD?
    Meanwhile, let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to go to the below link and try the steps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Also, I suggest you to remove all the connected external hardware device and check.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 28, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Need help with BSOD errors in Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 28, 2021
Thema:

Need help with BSOD errors in Windows 10

1. Need help with BSOD errors in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Need help BSOD

2. Need Help with BSOD Errors!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help with BSOD Errors!: Hello,I've had the most annoying BSOD issue ever. I get constant system restarts randomly when I could just be installing something, system idle, login to Windows, gaming... At this point I have replaced motherboard, cpu, ram, psu, and NVME SSD. I've also reinstalled Windows...
  3. Need Help with BSOD Errors!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help with BSOD Errors!: Hello,I've had the most annoying BSOD issue ever. I get constant system restarts randomly when I could just be installing something, system idle, login to Windows, gaming... At this point I have replaced motherboard, cpu, ram, psu, and NVME SSD. I've also reinstalled Windows...
  4. Need Help Troubleshooting BSOD Error

Need Help Troubleshooting BSOD Error: Hey all, so a couple months ago, I kept getting weird issues with my computer. It would occasionally turn off completely out of nowhere, no overheat or anything, or it would blue screen. The most common error was "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and most recently...
  5. Need help for recurring BSOD errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help for recurring BSOD errors: Problem:I am getting a lot and I mean a lot of BSOD errors everyday and this makes my computer practically unusable. This is a brand new computer that a friend and I built recently, the only part that was re-used from another computer is the PSU. The most common error I get...
  6. BSOD - need help to analyze the errors

BSOD - need help to analyze the errors: I was having high CPU usage from explorer.exe I did a windows reset and it seemed to have fixed that problem but I am now getting several different BSOD's. "Watchdog" and "Machine check" errors being the most common. I will post below what I think you might need and I can get...
  7. Need help with BSOD error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with BSOD error: Hello, I've been getting DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000D1 pci.sys bluescreen error which has been occuring randomly for the last few weeksHere are the dmp and msinfo32 files :https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsczdqeDjy7reu69RVsAyPOKjas?e=3tZtn0Any solutions for it, please let me...
  8. Need help with BSOD error

Need help with BSOD error: Hello, I've been getting DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000D1 pci.sys bluescreen error which has been occuring randomly for the last few weeksHere are the dmp and msinfo32 files :https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsczdqeDjy7reu69RVsAyPOKjas?e=3tZtn0Any solutions for it, please let me...
  9. Need help on Windows 10 BSOD

Need help on Windows 10 BSOD: Hello,Last 2 months I'm getting BSOD one per each month. I have collected minidumps and msinfo output at 052621-12343-01.zip - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tM1PrAkzzT6TUu5HZNJFFZgp7mOGc0jE/view?usp=sharing063021-10828-01.zip -...
  10. Windows 10 BSOD Error Message Help Needed

Windows 10 BSOD Error Message Help Needed: My Alienware Alpha R2 (NVIDIA) running 64 bit Windows 10 Home version 1803 just started encountering BSOD errors with the stop code "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL". The error always comes from address 'ntoskrnl.exe+1a8ca0' but I can't tell what driver is passing the bad data. I've...