Windows 10: Need Help with BSOD Errors!

Discus and support Need Help with BSOD Errors! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I've had the most annoying BSOD issue ever. I get constant system restarts randomly when I could just be installing something, system idle, login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Trevor Williams3, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Need Help with BSOD Errors!

Hello,I've had the most annoying BSOD issue ever. I get constant system restarts randomly when I could just be installing something, system idle, login to Windows, gaming... At this point I have replaced motherboard, cpu, ram, psu, and NVME SSD. I've also reinstalled Windows and drivers countless times. Starting to think it's the cpu. I need assistance please! Please see the link to a folder with current minidump files. These are from the past 12 hours after I reinstalled a new motherboard and reinstalled Windows.Minidump FilesBios is up to dateTemps are goodSpecs:Mobo: Asus ROG Strix Z

:)

Trevor Williams3, Apr 20, 2024
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Apr 20, 2024
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Apr 20, 2024
  4. Need Help with BSOD Errors!

Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: Microsoft OneDrive

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Apr 20, 2024
Thema:

Need Help with BSOD Errors!

1. Need Help with BSOD Errors! - Similar Threads - Need Help BSOD

2. Need Help with BSOD Errors!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help with BSOD Errors!: Hello,I've had the most annoying BSOD issue ever. I get constant system restarts randomly when I could just be installing something, system idle, login to Windows, gaming... At this point I have replaced motherboard, cpu, ram, psu, and NVME SSD. I've also reinstalled Windows...
  3. Need Help Troubleshooting BSOD Error

Need Help Troubleshooting BSOD Error: Hey all, so a couple months ago, I kept getting weird issues with my computer. It would occasionally turn off completely out of nowhere, no overheat or anything, or it would blue screen. The most common error was "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and most recently...
  4. Need help for recurring BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help for recurring BSOD errors: Problem:I am getting a lot and I mean a lot of BSOD errors everyday and this makes my computer practically unusable. This is a brand new computer that a friend and I built recently, the only part that was re-used from another computer is the PSU. The most common error I get...
  5. Need help for recurring BSOD errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help for recurring BSOD errors: Problem:I am getting a lot and I mean a lot of BSOD errors everyday and this makes my computer practically unusable. This is a brand new computer that a friend and I built recently, the only part that was re-used from another computer is the PSU. The most common error I get...
  6. BSOD - need help to analyze the errors

BSOD - need help to analyze the errors: I was having high CPU usage from explorer.exe I did a windows reset and it seemed to have fixed that problem but I am now getting several different BSOD's. "Watchdog" and "Machine check" errors being the most common. I will post below what I think you might need and I can get...
  7. Need help with BSOD error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with BSOD error: Hello, I've been getting DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000D1 pci.sys bluescreen error which has been occuring randomly for the last few weeksHere are the dmp and msinfo32 files :https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsczdqeDjy7reu69RVsAyPOKjas?e=3tZtn0Any solutions for it, please let me...
  8. Need help with BSOD error

Need help with BSOD error: Hello, I've been getting DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000D1 pci.sys bluescreen error which has been occuring randomly for the last few weeksHere are the dmp and msinfo32 files :https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsczdqeDjy7reu69RVsAyPOKjas?e=3tZtn0Any solutions for it, please let me...
  9. need help with reoccurring BSOD error

need help with reoccurring BSOD error: I have had a problem with reoccurring BSOD, usually when playing a game but a couple times just when browsing with chrome. I have tried a couple things such as updating my BIOs to the latest versionfrom 1805 to 2423 for my motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B550-XE Gaming WiFi AMD...
  10. BSOD Error Messages - need help.

BSOD Error Messages - need help.: I have Case #: 1022040880I had been working with someone to try and report my PC which keeps crashing BSOD, even after I did a number of hardware upgrades for it. I have attached the Stop Code messages I received. Please HELP! I need to get my computer up and running again as...