Windows 10: Need help with BSOD / Minidump file analysis

Discus and support Need help with BSOD / Minidump file analysis in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, My PC has been having intermittent BSODs for a few months now, and it has been more frequent as of late. I posted a thread about it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rvajeff1, Sep 7, 2018.

1. rvajeff1 Win User

Need help with BSOD / Minidump file analysis

Hi everyone,

My PC has been having intermittent BSODs for a few months now, and it has been more frequent as of late. I posted a thread about it before, please see here. The very helpful gentleman in that thread found my smart card reader to potentially be at fault. I have since removed that device and uninstalled its drivers. But yesterday and today, I encountered 2 more BSODs.

I have some new minidump files, found here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3uezsma2064vblf/Minidump-new.zip?dl=0

Also, here is my system info: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jxik6ccz56r99yc/MSinfo.nfo?dl=0

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is my work PC, I use it for video editing and other similar multimedia work, and I am afraid of the pain that it might cause if these BSODs keep increasing in frequency, and if hardware ends up damaged or similar. Thanks in advance!!

:)

rvajeff1, Sep 7, 2018
  2. ra[g]e Win User
    ra[g]e, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Dukewayne Win User
    BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Sep 7, 2018
  4. el.Fakir Win User

Windows 10 Pro x64 minidumps analysis request

Hi there,

Still experiencing BSOD, here you are another minidump : http://1drv.ms/1PlFKzp Any analysis would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

el' ~

el.Fakir, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Need help with BSOD / Minidump file analysis - Similar Threads - Need help BSOD

2. BSOD, minidump and help with possible cause

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, minidump and help with possible cause: Minidump I tried my best to get as much info out of this as possible, so far i have "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)" and "00000000c0000005" which means a memory access violation. I did a sfc, a memtest and such with no avail, but it does throw out "DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:...
  3. BSOD Analysis Request

BSOD Analysis Request: I have experienced 3 BSODs since the most recent feature update (version 1809) on Oct 3. I have placed the 3 minidumps (minidump.zip), MSinfo32 .nfo and a system information file on OneDrive. Here's the link: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkPrm7NUTXa9cxQSd3iNZJctwBo I ran sfc...
  4. Need help with BSOD / Crash Dump analysis

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with BSOD / Crash Dump analysis: Hello, I get intermittent (lately 1 or 2 times per week) BSODs on my windows 10 desktop. I need someone to analyze the DMP files for me so I can narrow down the driver and hopefully solve the problem. I just performed the driver verifier procedure (as directed here) and...
  5. Repeated BSODs, need help with minidump files

Repeated BSODs, need help with minidump files: My computer has been BSODing repeatedly, sometimes multiple times a day, for a while now. I have updated all system files and drivers that I can, still experiencing these errors. The computer is still under warranty, so I'm hoping I can find out what the issue is and get it...
  6. Minidump Bugcheck Analysis

Minidump Bugcheck Analysis: I just had two crashes in the last 2 days. I found the minidump file and it says this ... Code: Crash Dump Analysis provided by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc. (OSR Unique Expertise, Guaranteed Results) Online Crash Dump Analysis Service See OSR Online - The Home Page...
  7. minidump file disappeared

minidump file disappeared: on 04/12/2017 around 16 h I had a bsod but I was not with my laptop so I did not see the message of the bsod. I checked the directory minidump and I saw there was created a file. Today I checked again the minidump directory and the directory was empty! the file is not in...
  8. Bug check analysis help

Bug check analysis help: ******************************************************************************** * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (ef) A critical system process died Arguments: Arg1:...
  9. BSOD - Help Needed

BSOD - Help Needed: Hey everyone, its been a month or two that i have been getting bluescreens, and they have become more and more frequent. I am running windows 10 and this is my pc build: AMD FX-8350, Gigabyte Radeon R9 270X - System Build - PCPartPicker New Zealand I got a few...
  10. Requesting help/analysis of sleep-related BSODs ...

Requesting help/analysis of sleep-related BSODs ...: Hi, everyone: OK - I am sincerely hoping someone can help me with this. First, please go to the below link/thread to read what I wrote about the problem (it has WinDbg info, etc.): https://www.tenforums.com/general-dis...dows-10-a.html (Note: Please disregard what...