Windows 10: Need help with BSOD UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE_TRAP

Discus and support Need help with BSOD UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE_TRAP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; From time to time when I Alt+Tab out of a full screen game my computer gets the BSOD and its always UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE_TRAP. This has just recently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SeshJoiner, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Need help with BSOD UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE_TRAP

From time to time when I Alt+Tab out of a full screen game my computer gets the BSOD and its always UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE_TRAP. This has just recently started happening and I cant for the life on me figure out why. I have tried rolling back my GPU driver but that didnt work, so I am coming here to try and find a reason as to why this is happening.

Computer parts

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X

Nvidia 2060 Super

16 GB Ram

Windows 10 64 bit

Any help is greatly appreciated

:)

SeshJoiner, Aug 27, 2020
  2. IvanWong5 Win User

[Windows 10 BSOD] Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap

Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD always appears when I try to update Windows 10 or reset the PC.

I've tried many solutions, such as:

-Disconnecting external devices

-Booting in safe mode

-Memory diagnostic

-chkdsk

none of which worked. Any suggestions to this problem would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

IvanWong5, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Starfola Win User
    How to solve UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP?

1st

Stop Code: UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

What failed: nvlddmkm.sys

2nd

Stop Code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

What failed: N/A

Starfola, Aug 27, 2020
  4. Need help with BSOD UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE_TRAP

BSOD issue, unexpected kernel

I have been experiencing this issue for about two months after installing video card drivers from AMD. Moreover I replaced HDD and installed Windows 10 on SSD. My computer was working well enough but then it crashed. Since that moment I have been getting
    BSOD unexpected kernel each time I boot my system. I tried to boot in a Safe mood but it didn’t help

michellebaker9, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Need help with BSOD UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE_TRAP

1. Need help with BSOD UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE_TRAP - Similar Threads - Need help BSOD

2. BSOD unexpected kernel mode trap -- Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD unexpected kernel mode trap -- Please help!: Please help me find the cause of my recent BSOD.MemTest86, sfc and chkdsk did not find any issues.Link to the minidump file: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1n5BZ_Q0DqiL5aPfvmk8xwYYJKebgPj2K?usp=sharingThank you!...
  3. BSOD unexpected kernel mode trap -- Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD unexpected kernel mode trap -- Please help!: Please help me find the cause of my recent BSOD.MemTest86, sfc and chkdsk did not find any issues.Link to the minidump file: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1n5BZ_Q0DqiL5aPfvmk8xwYYJKebgPj2K?usp=sharingThank you!...
  4. BSOD unexpected kernel mode trap -- Please help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD unexpected kernel mode trap -- Please help!: Please help me find the cause of my recent BSOD. Below is the analysis of the minidump file: Thank you!MemTest86, sfc and chkdsk did not find any issues. Thank you!******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  5. UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP Need Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP Need Help: 0x7F UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAPI need some help. So I have been playing games on my PC mostly, a good variety. I seem to be encountering a big issues with Easy Anti-cheat_EoS. I have attempted to contact EAC Easy Anti-cheat owned by Epic Games and yet had no luck. I have had...
  6. UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP Need Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP Need Help: 0x7F UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAPI need some help. So I have been playing games on my PC mostly, a good variety. I seem to be encountering a big issues with Easy Anti-cheat_EoS. I have attempted to contact EAC Easy Anti-cheat owned by Epic Games and yet had no luck. I have had...
  7. UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP Need Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. BSOD unexpected kernel trap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD unexpected kernel trap: So I’ve only ever gotten blue screens with two programs the first being Apex Legends which I resolved the 2nd being For Honor which I have yet to still resolve. The blue screen was happening on startup but it stopped doing that but now it happens every time I alt tab from the...
  9. BSOD Windows 1809 Unexpected Kernel Mode_trap

BSOD Windows 1809 Unexpected Kernel Mode_trap: So ive been having many issues with my PC, mainly lock ups and now im getting the occasional blue screen of death every 2-3 days and its driving me crazy I've attached a log as requested i would like to get this problem solved before i send in my motherboard for an RMA due to...
  10. BSOD issue, unexpected kernel

BSOD issue, unexpected kernel: I have been experiencing this issue for about two months after installing video card drivers from AMD. Moreover I replaced HDD and installed Windows 10 on SSD. My computer was working well enough but then it crashed. Since that moment I have been getting BSOD unexpected...