Windows 10: need help with c++ errors

Discus and support need help with c++ errors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; every time I install a new game from any platform I perform 1st time set up it gets to finding the "vc_runtimeMinumum_x64msi" however it cannot get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by felix-stuart, Apr 21, 2020.

1. need help with c++ errors

every time I install a new game from any platform I perform 1st time set up it gets to finding the "vc_runtimeMinumum_x64msi" however it cannot get past that due to either the path not being found or I do not have access which I have made sure I do is there any way you can help thanks

:)

felix-stuart, Apr 21, 2020
  2. x01r Win User

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! need help with c++ errors :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile need help with c++ errors :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile need help with c++ errors :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile need help with c++ errors :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile need help with c++ errors :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin need help with c++ errors :D

3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

need help with c++ errors

I can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010, can anyone help?

Hi,

Runtime errors such as “Error 0x80070643” can be caused by a variety of
    factors. However, we would like to know more about the issue. Please
    clarify the following:

• Are you getting
      any .NET Framework-related error messages?
    • Is the issue limited to
      Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 installation, or does it happen to all programs you are trying
      to install?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you restart the computer, and then reinstall the program.

Regards.

Roan T, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

need help with c++ errors

1. need help with c++ errors - Similar Threads - need help c++

2. I need help on Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help on Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error.: It says this after I updated my Laptop Assertion Failed! Program: ...\node-vulcanjs\build\Release\VulcanMessageLib.node File: C:\bid\workspace\CXX-Process\release...\vulcanadapter.cc Line: 390 Expression vulcan_ And then I can only chose Abort, Retry and Ignore buttons....
  3. I need help on Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help on Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error.: It says this after I updated my Laptop Assertion Failed! Program: ...\node-vulcanjs\build\Release\VulcanMessageLib.node File: C:\bid\workspace\CXX-Process\release...\vulcanadapter.cc Line: 390 Expression vulcan_ And then I can only chose Abort, Retry and Ignore buttons....
  4. Need help with BSOD error

Need help with BSOD error: Hello, I've been getting DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000D1 pci.sys bluescreen error which has been occuring randomly for the last few weeksHere are the dmp and msinfo32 files :https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsczdqeDjy7reu69RVsAyPOKjas?e=3tZtn0Any solutions for it, please let me...
  5. Error! Need Help!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error! Need Help!!!: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date: 08-02-2022 21:33:11 Event ID: 1 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: WHEA Error Event Logs User: LOCAL SERVICE Computer: OMAR Description: A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition...
  6. Error! Need Help!!!

Error! Need Help!!!: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date: 08-02-2022 21:33:11 Event ID: 1 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: WHEA Error Event Logs User: LOCAL SERVICE Computer: OMAR Description: A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition...
  7. Need help with an error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with an error: My son received a refurbished laptop HP Elitebook 8460p and now has a major issue with it. When he first got it, it was having issues, so we had it repaired. It was working fine, but he decided to install Hearts of Iron IV from Steam. As soon as he tried to open the game, he...
  8. I need help for shrinking c drive .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help for shrinking c drive .: I am not able to shrink my c drive which was allocated 931 GB , i want to resize to 200 GB . I'm not able to do it using disk management . In disk management , the maximum available shrink space is 790 gb but can't figure out why , as i surfed internet i saw several websites...
  9. Need help with decompressing c drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with decompressing c drive: I was running disk cleaner on w10 and checked compress your os drive accidently. I tried decompress through c drive property option but everytime when trying to decompress i get error saying c:/swapfiles.sys is being used by another process. Ive tried restarting pc but same...
  10. C Drive is FULL: Need Help Expanding

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    C Drive is FULL: Need Help Expanding: C Drive is Full. Need to add space. See attached photo of Drives. [img] I have deleted unused programs, files and System Restore. One partition is 20GB WINDOW Recovery SYSTEM. ADOBE Photoshop Scratch Disk Partition can be Decreased in size or removed. 55498