Windows 10: Need help with code 43 - Bluetooth has suddenly disappeared

Discus and support Need help with code 43 - Bluetooth has suddenly disappeared in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ScandiSom [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ScandiSom, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Need help with code 43 - Bluetooth has suddenly disappeared

/u/ScandiSom, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Double Win User

Generic Bluetooth Dongle - Error Code 43 ;(

I bought this super cheap generic bluetooth dongle. The reviews gave me the feeling it wouldn't work, but i thought how hard could it possibly be? The reviews were right, it doesn't want to work right out of the box, I get an error code 43, and I'm really not sure what to do. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the device and I get the same error. I think it's missing a specific driver but I'm not sure. It's an Excelvan (https://i.imgur.com/KXqxRerl.jpg), a brand you've probably never heard of (until now *Cool)

I have it plugged into a USB hub, it flashes red so i know its working... (cant see it here because of the flash)

Need help with code 43 - Bluetooth has suddenly disappeared [​IMG]

Device Manager...

right click, Properties...

Driver tab...

clicked Update driver...

My computers' specs are listed below, but it's basically an HP 64-bit laptop.

Double, Jan 22, 2020
  3. davidhk Win User
    Generic Bluetooth Dongle - Error Code 43 ;(

If there is a return policy that goes with the purchase, return it for refund.
    Trust the review a bit more.

davidhk, Jan 22, 2020
  4. StefanM Win User

Need help with code 43 - Bluetooth has suddenly disappeared

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Need help with code 43 - Bluetooth has suddenly disappeared

1. Need help with code 43 - Bluetooth has suddenly disappeared - Similar Threads - Need help code

2. Bluetooth Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Error Code 43: I have a bluetooth issue on my laptop I have the lenovo legion y530 windows 10 and i updated all my windows updates and bios is up to date I was trying to use my airpods but i couldnt connect to them cuz i dont have a bluetooth on and off button this is what my bluetooth menu...
  3. Bluetooth got error code 43

Bluetooth got error code 43: Hi guys. My laptop Bluetooth got error code 43.The driver is up to date.All services are on.I disabled and then enabled.I uninstalled the driver and installed it again.but still doesn't work. What do I do? 142765
  4. code 43

code 43: hallöle miteinander, habe eine zotac zbox en1060k (weiß nicht, ob die als pc oder laptop gilt) mit einer geforce 1060, i5 7500t und win 10 pro.. falls weitere infos beöntigt werden, bitte einfach sagen.. das prob ist folgendes: ich hab als treiber für die grakarte 37633...
  5. code 43 on bluetooth

code 43 on bluetooth: how do I fix code 43 on my bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-43-on-bluetooth/91b6103b-63d0-4601-9817-f6cab9abe269
  6. code 43

code 43: Hi How i can solve this problem code 43 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-43/e847321e-45ed-42a5-aa35-704605be8889
  7. Bluetooth issues (Code 43 on the bluetooth driver, and code 10 (access denied) on the...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bluetooth issues (Code 43 on the bluetooth driver, and code 10 (access denied) on the...: I recently purchased an ASUS PCE-AC55BT network card that has both Wireless AC 1200 (Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260) and Bluetooth 4.2 (Intel Wireless Bluetooth(R)) that requires an open USB 2.0 header on the motherboard. After I installed the card and its drivers,...
  8. Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) Its a bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) Its a bluetooth...: I have already tried updating my computer but I am greeted with an error There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: Update for Windows 10...
  9. Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) Its a bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) Its a bluetooth...: I have already tried updating my computer but I am greeted with an error There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: Update for Windows 10...
  10. Generic Bluetooth Dongle - Error Code 43 ;(

Generic Bluetooth Dongle - Error Code 43 ;(: I bought this super cheap generic bluetooth dongle. The reviews gave me the feeling it wouldn't work, but i thought how hard could it possibly be? The reviews were right, it doesn't want to work right out of the box, I get an error code 43, and I'm really not sure what to do....