Windows 10: Need Help With Computer Randomly Rebooting

Discus and support Need Help With Computer Randomly Rebooting in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I just built a new computer last weekend and it's working fine so far, other than it rebooting randomly it seems when using some video or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/atomlinson89, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Need Help With Computer Randomly Rebooting

Hi Everyone,

I just built a new computer last weekend and it's working fine so far, other than it rebooting randomly it seems when using some video or game content. Right now I can reproduce it every time when streaming a video - such as Xfinity live TV - and when playing some games, but have only replicated with Halo: MCC so far - but at inconsistent time variables.

I've updated drivers, reinstalled, windows etc.

The system is as follows:

• AMD R5 5600x
    • Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060ti
    • OloY WarHawk 2x 8 GB RAM
    • WD 1tb SSD in PCIe slot
    • Asus Tuf Gaming x570 Plus Wifi
    • Gigabyte 650w PSU

I don't think it's heat related as I've watched processor temps when it reboots it's never been much over 50 degrees C. I did a RAM test and those passed. I also did the Fur GPU stress test and it past that.

I can send through a dump file, but need some help understanding it.

Anything you could do to help would be amazing. Thanks!

submitted by /u/atomlinson89
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/atomlinson89, Dec 26, 2020

2. My computer is randomly rebooting

My computer is randomly rebooting

Anthony Osburn, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Computer Randomly Rebooting

My computer (a Windows 8.1) has been randomly restarting when I didn't tell it to, and I don't know why.

It was working fine before a Microsoft update was installed onto the computer through an automatic restart. But now, my computer keeps randomly turning off. I have tried uninstalling the update, rolling the computer back to before the update, and unplugging
    and replugging, but nothing works.

When it restarts, there is no blue screen of death or information about why the computer rebooted. This is really annoying me, so could you help? Thanks!

icrieverytime, Dec 26, 2020
  4. xXTenXx Win User

Need Help With Computer Randomly Rebooting

PC Randomly Reboots

Just recently, my PC started to randomly reboot, to start it was once every other day, and know every few minutes.
    Any suggestions to rectify this problem would be greatly appreciated.

xXTenXx, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

Need Help With Computer Randomly Rebooting

1. Need Help With Computer Randomly Rebooting - Similar Threads - Need Help Computer

2. Help with computer randomly reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with computer randomly reboot.: Hello,I just recently purchased a used laptop. It works fine when I am using it but, if I am away for a while 30-60 minutes not for sure of the exact time, it will reboot to the logon screen. Below is a link to my dump and an system...
  3. Help with computer randomly reboot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with computer randomly reboot.: Hello,I just recently purchased a used laptop. It works fine when I am using it but, if I am away for a while 30-60 minutes not for sure of the exact time, it will reboot to the logon screen. Below is a link to my dump and an system...
  4. Help with computer randomly reboot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC randomly reboots: I need help to diagnose the problem.

PC randomly reboots: I need help to diagnose the problem.: Up until a couple of weeks ago, my computer was working perfectly fine. Since that time though, and I'm not sure exactly when, my PC started randomly rebooting. It seems to happen every couple of days, and it appears to be slowly becoming a more frequent occurrence.I have...
  6. PC randomly reboots: I need help to diagnose the problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly reboots: I need help to diagnose the problem.: Up until a couple of weeks ago, my computer was working perfectly fine. Since that time though, and I'm not sure exactly when, my PC started randomly rebooting. It seems to happen every couple of days, and it appears to be slowly becoming a more frequent occurrence.I have...
  7. PC randomly reboots: I need help to diagnose the problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Need help with - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.: Windows has been rebooting off and on after upgrading to 11. Any ideas on what I need to do next, and where do I upload the mrmory.dmp? Thanks in advance for any help.Log Name: SystemSource: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReportingDate: 3/12/2022 10:45:42 AMEvent ID:...
  9. Computer crashes randomly, need some help

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer crashes randomly, need some help: I have a new computer that I use for mapping and 3D rendering, but it keeps on freezing randomly for no apparent reason. It freezes during random times, whether I'm using a heavy software for 3D rendering, or if I'm just simply browsing through the internet! I've read on...
  10. computer reboots randomly

computer reboots randomly: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> +<System> <Provider...