Windows 10: Need Help with Crashes

Discus and support Need Help with Crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i've been having this problem where my screen will go dark, as if it was dimming the light, and then restart, no message at all on the screen,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jairohashiguchi, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Need Help with Crashes

Hello, i've been having this problem where my screen will go dark, as if it was dimming the light, and then restart, no message at all on the screen, it only happens in certain games so far, but i've tried games that i've played before without problems, and now this happens, already did a clean driver install and it didn't help, i'm going to check if it restarts when running benchmarks aswell. Anyone experienced something similar ?Specs areX570 e gaming5900x3090ftw 3 ultraRog Thor 1200w

:)

jairohashiguchi, Nov 26, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 27, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 27, 2021
  4. Need Help with Crashes

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

Need Help with Crashes

1. Need Help with Crashes - Similar Threads - Need Help Crashes

2. need help with games crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help with games crashing: Hi there i wanted to ask someone for help as i have no clue why but whenever i play games they always crash.Its mostly certain games like rainbow 6 siege and black ops 3 . When i play overwatch 2 or cs go my game never crashes. in event viewer i get theses messages when my...
  3. Need help with crashing issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with crashing issue.: Hello all,First of all thanks for taking the time to read my post. Lately my PC is randomly crashing, so far this happened only while gaming but not sure if gaming is the cause. Basically what happens is the screen freezes, the colors of the monitor get all funny and it...
  4. Need help with crashing issue.

Need help with crashing issue.: Hello all,First of all thanks for taking the time to read my post. Lately my PC is randomly crashing, so far this happened only while gaming but not sure if gaming is the cause. Basically what happens is the screen freezes, the colors of the monitor get all funny and it...
  5. Need help with crashing issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Need Help with random Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Help with random Crashes: Hi,For the few years of owning my Dell computer I keep getting random crashes. I have spent many hours throughout the years, but my basic procedures that have worked in the past on other computers are not getting me to an answer. In Googling some of the EventData I found that...
  7. Need help with system crash

Need help with system crash: I've got a PC which is mainly for gaming but the system always crashes when I am not playing any games. The error code is KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUP and I've attached the dumped error files. Thank you.Dumped File...
  8. Need Help with Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help with Crashes: Hello, i've been having this problem where my screen will go dark, as if it was dimming the light, and then restart, no message at all on the screen, it only happens in certain games so far, but i've tried games that i've played before without problems, and now this happens,...
  9. Need Help with Crashes

Need Help with Crashes: Hello, i've been having this problem where my screen will go dark, as if it was dimming the light, and then restart, no message at all on the screen, it only happens in certain games so far, but i've tried games that i've played before without problems, and now this happens,...
  10. Need help with Cortana Crash

Need help with Cortana Crash: While Cortana seems to work from the taskbar, when I try to open the app to access settings, the app briefly flashes a purple screen but quickly disappears. running Windows 10 build 18985, release 190913-1426, just updated today....