Windows 10: Need help with crashing issue.

Discus and support Need help with crashing issue. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all,First of all thanks for taking the time to read my post. Lately my PC is randomly crashing, so far this happened only while gaming but not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by keith callus, Jul 19, 2022.

1. Need help with crashing issue.

Hello all,First of all thanks for taking the time to read my post. Lately my PC is randomly crashing, so far this happened only while gaming but not sure if gaming is the cause. Basically what happens is the screen freezes, the colors of the monitor get all funny and it automatically resets. Event viewer is showing the following errors at the time of the crashes I have also uploaded the Memory.dmp file here:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eH5iNe1LOAvrPI5XM-zn30ALNahKCjf1/view?usp=sharingThanks for any replies.

:)

keith callus, Jul 19, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 19, 2022
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 19, 2022
  4. Naki Win User

Need help with crashing issue.

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

Need help with crashing issue.

1. Need help with crashing issue. - Similar Threads - Need help crashing

2. Need help with crashing issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with crashing issue.: Hello all,First of all thanks for taking the time to read my post. Lately my PC is randomly crashing, so far this happened only while gaming but not sure if gaming is the cause. Basically what happens is the screen freezes, the colors of the monitor get all funny and it...
  3. Need help with crashing issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with crashing issue.: Hello all,First of all thanks for taking the time to read my post. Lately my PC is randomly crashing, so far this happened only while gaming but not sure if gaming is the cause. Basically what happens is the screen freezes, the colors of the monitor get all funny and it...
  4. New Computer crashing - need help identifying issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Computer crashing - need help identifying issue: I purchased a custom built computer through an online site I can list which if anyone cares and have had a ton of issues with it freezing/rebooting right out of the box. The company has been non-responsive, only suggesting that it's a software issue. The blue screen of death...
  5. New Computer crashing - need help identifying issue

New Computer crashing - need help identifying issue: I purchased a custom built computer through an online site I can list which if anyone cares and have had a ton of issues with it freezing/rebooting right out of the box. The company has been non-responsive, only suggesting that it's a software issue. The blue screen of death...
  6. Need Help with Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help with Crashes: Hello, i've been having this problem where my screen will go dark, as if it was dimming the light, and then restart, no message at all on the screen, it only happens in certain games so far, but i've tried games that i've played before without problems, and now this happens,...
  7. Need Help with Crashes

Need Help with Crashes: Hello, i've been having this problem where my screen will go dark, as if it was dimming the light, and then restart, no message at all on the screen, it only happens in certain games so far, but i've tried games that i've played before without problems, and now this happens,...
  8. Need Help with Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Need help with printing crash issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with printing crash issues: Hello,I work in IT for a medium sized healthcare provider. Me and some other users at my company are experiencing an issue where our computers crash when we try to print certain things. I already know this is due to the bugged update that Microsoft released in March...
  10. Need help with an issue.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with an issue.: Recently I’ve had an issue where my computer isn’t functioning very well. I’m not able to open any applications but settings and file explorer, so my computer is pretty much completely useless. When I click on any file/application, nothing happens, and the computer reacts as...